Brechin City v St Mirren 9/12/17

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Buddies fine morning up here .A bit frosty but nothing that should put game in any doubt at all especially we The Lecky Blanket s doon. .
Looking forward to the game and hopefully put up a decent showing and get a point or even 3 .
There's a bar at the ground open to both sets of fans as well .

FT 1-2

Good 3 points up there after last weeks debacle. Sounded like Brechin may have deserved a point again, as they did in Paisley earlier in the season. As then though, they’ve lost.

The winning penalty was apparently of the ‘soft’ variety. Them’s the breaks when you’re bottom of the league I guess.

Take the 3 points, get all buddies down the road safe and move focus onto beating Dunfermline next week.

FT 1-2

Good 3 points up there after last weeks debacle. Sounded like Brechin may have deserved a point again, as they did in Paisley earlier in the season. As then though, they’ve lost.

The winning penalty was apparently of the ‘soft’ variety. Them’s the breaks when you’re bottom of the league I guess.

Take the 3 points, get all buddies down the road safe and move focus onto beating Dunfermline next week.

Guy on the radio said it was a stone waller

Glorious failure once again.   How we didn't get anything out of that I will never know.    Walked out with a St Mirren fan and he was shocked at how few chances they created down to our hard work and organisation.    Very soft penalty again but we are getting used to that  now after that laughable one at Cappielow last week.    Strange how these penalties are given at critical times in the match  when the "bigger team "   are  struggling to create anything ..............But  understandable especially when Jack Ross piles the pressure on the ref at every opportunity. 

I thought we were superb again and actually dominated for large parts of the game.  Isaac is getting better each week .......hopefully he will be in full flow by the time the Celtic game comes around.   Fusco again came in and didn't disappoint  .  

Really happy with performances but again  decisions go against at vital times in the match.    When you are bottom it is true that you get nothing. 

15 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Glorious failure once again.   How we didn't get anything out of that I will never know.    Walked out with a St Mirren fan and he was shocked at how few chances they created down to our hard work and organisation.    Very soft penalty again but we are getting used to that  now after that laughable one at Cappielow last week.    Strange how these penalties are given at critical times in the match  when the "bigger team "   are  struggling to create anything ..............But  understandable especially when Jack Ross piles the pressure on the ref at every opportunity. 

I thought we were superb again and actually dominated for large parts of the game.  Isaac is getting better each week .......hopefully he will be in full flow by the time the Celtic game comes around.   Fusco again came in and didn't disappoint  .  

Really happy with performances but again  decisions go against at vital times in the match.    When you are bottom it is true that you get nothing. 

Agree with most you say but we are missing too many chances Especially just before half time, right after halftime and right at the end. Surely A win Is not far away

Even putting aside the conditions, I always expected this to be a close game - as was the last time we played.

Good win, especially considering other scores. The gaps at either end of the league are starting to be more significant, all with the caveat that Livi (and Falkirk at the other end) have games in hand.

Archived