Smelly Vag.

With Christmas approaching, we will all be likely to encounter vegetables that we rarely sample week in, week out.

Brussels smell terrible, but are quite delicious, on the other hand, cooked peppers smell fantastic but are inferior to the raw item.

Worst smelling vegetable is the cabbage, (boiled) yet, fantastic as an accompaniment to the ham on Boxing Day.

Do you understand?

Smelly veg is sometimes tasty.

Get chatting.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

With Christmas approaching, we will all be likely to encounter vegetables that we rarely sample week in, week out.

Brussels smell terrible, but are quite delicious, on the other hand, cooked peppers smell fantastic but are inferior to the raw item.

Worst smelling vegetable is the cabbage, (boiled) yet, fantastic as an accompaniment to the ham on Boxing Day.

Do you understand?

Get chatting.

10 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Oh do just f**k off somewhere and die with your disgusting vegetable shite

e31.jpg

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Do you understand?

Get chatting.

http://www.turkeysforlife.com/2015/11/turkish-cabbage-stew-kapuska.html

Cabbage in Kapuska is great! Tend to agree though.....prefer my cabbage pickled.

When I lived in a hotel while working as a contractor I heard a commotion outside my room one night. I looked through the peephole and my colleague Wee Gordy had pulled a native bird. 'Get in there wee man I thought' about five minutes later I heard an even bigger commotion and I didn't have to get out of bed to work out it was a very short lived tryst. She was leaving in a hurry and she was not at all happy.

The next morning at breakfast I asked Wee Gordy what the score was and his reply will live with me till my dying day. "Her fanny wis barking so I telt her tae bolt'.

9 minutes ago, The Equalizer said:

When I lived in a hotel while working as a contractor I heard a commotion outside my room one night. I looked through the peephole and my colleague Wee Gordy had pulled a native bird. 'Get in there wee man I thought' about five minutes later I heard an even bigger commotion and I didn't have to get out of bed to work out it was a very short lived tryst. She was leaving in a hurry and she was not at all happy.

The next morning at breakfast I asked Wee Gordy what the score was and his reply will live with me till my dying day. "Her fanny wis barking so I telt her tae bolt'.

Sounds like wee Gordy was probably a "two pumps and a handshake" kind of guy.....

1 minute ago, The Equalizer said:

Unfortunately I never got to test my metal with the lovely ladies of Blackwood, Gwent. I was a shy 17 yr old and suffered from a severe case of beaver fever.

or "fanny fright" as we say on P&B.

Archived