Today's Scores

andy25

40 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Murray had signed before Paddy was offered the Girvan job, though whether Girvan could afford Murray's bar bill is another matter.

You would have thought he might have waited to see where paddy was going first as he was so loyal to him, or maybe that changed after the Largs game?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah totally agree we were down to the bare bones Injurys and suspensions killed us yesterday and we deservedly got well beaten good luck to pollok in the next round

You have a couple of decent players, just their discipline over the two games let them down a bit. But I am sure if you can replicate the effort that was put in over both games then you will climb up the league table.

4 hours ago, the shire said:

Yeah totally agree we were down to the bare bones Injurys and suspensions killed us yesterday and we deservedly got well beaten good luck to pollok in the next round

Pity the Possil crowd didn't travel. Seemed like only handful there from the previous week made the trip to Shawlands. Felt as though only yer man from Maryhill and me made the journey across the city.

Pity the Possil crowd didn't travel. Seemed like only handful there from the previous week made the trip to Shawlands. Felt as though only yer man from Maryhill and me made the journey across the city.

There was about 50 of us at the corner where the pay entrance is and some others in the stand at dugout

47 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Going? Your Club had just sacked him! Do you think he expected to walk into another club, and if not  Murray would  just stopped playing until he found one? Is Darvel now officially on another planet?

I’m pretty sure there was a post on here about paddy and his team getting another job before Murray got signed up. 

You have a couple of decent players, just their discipline over the two games let them down a bit. But I am sure if you can replicate the effort that was put in over both games then you will climb up the league table.

Yeah discipline cost us especially last week losing our 2 experience centre backs which they were silly for comments to the ref I did understand there fraustration though when the ref bottled out giving us a late penalty but they should have kept there mouth shut yesterday red card was unacceptable and wee lee mclelland knows he let the team down [emoji106]

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I’m pretty sure there was a post on here about paddy and his team getting another job before Murray got signed up. 

I don't think Murray would have planned or expected to follow paddy anywhere he goes, obviously he enjoyed playing under paddy and might well end up playing under him again it was the decision about sacking paddy that angered him and made him leave, it had nothing to do with following paddy everywhere 

5 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

I don't think Murray would have planned or expected to follow paddy anywhere he goes, obviously he enjoyed playing under paddy and might well end up playing under him again it was the decision about sacking paddy that angered him and made him leave, it had nothing to do with following paddy everywhere 

My original point was a response to Murray coming back and biting us and giruy posts. That would be the case if darvel punted him, he walked possibly as an easy way out knowing that he would not be in the starting 11 in this league. And I wouldn’t imagine him to be in starting 11 at troon much either.

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

My original point was a response to Murray coming back and biting us and giruy posts. That would be the case if darvel punted him, he walked possibly as an easy way out knowing that he would not be in the starting 11 in this league. And I wouldn’t imagine him to be in starting 11 at troon much either.

Total nonsense, if he thought he wasn't good enough for darvels starting 11 and wouldn't be happy on bench so, why would he join a club like troon where it would possibly be even harder to break into their starting 11

12 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Total nonsense, if he thought he wasn't good enough for darvels starting 11 and wouldn't be happy on bench so, why would he join a club like troon where it would possibly be even harder to break into their starting 11

I would imagine he may start Troon’s next game because he scored yesterday. I have said before. Murray was great last season but he has not been at the races this season.

1 hour ago, Glenconner said:

1 hour ago, the shire said:

There was about 50 of us at the corner where the pay entrance is and some others in the stand at dugout

Crowd was 532. Not bad for when the opposition is from outside the top division.

And hopefully a half- decent payday for Shire to compensate for their defeat

Archived