How cool are you?

PB 4.2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Doubt if any folk on here were earning £40k as a 20 year old; very few £60k as a 30 year old or £80k as a 40 year old.

However quite a few might claim so.

I was earning £36k as a 20 year old and £70k as a 26 year old but I have since stopped working overseas.

Edit to say, this did not make me cool. This had the opposite effect and turned me into a p***k.

18 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Erm, Mods,why has Throbbers totally unacceptable post been deleted from this thread 

Perhaps it was because it was deemed unacceptable.   :1eye   

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You remind me of one of these sad little guys at school, who used to try and be friends with the most popular boy , as they didn’t have the personality or likeability to have friends of their own and also hoped one of girls who liked the popular guy, would pity them and chose them on the rebound.

In summary a wee saddo so desperate for attention and to be liked , but unfortunately seen by everyone  as a total cock.

This vile personal abuse was far worse than anything Thobb'z posted, but I'm delighted that you've recognised me as the popular boy.   

At my school, the popular boys (I was v.v.v pop) used to go to the discos, play for the football team etc.    The loser demographic joined the cyclist club or that Anime shite.  

14 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Perhaps it was because it was deemed unacceptable.   :1eye   

This vile personal abuse was far worse than anything Thobb'z posted, but I'm delighted that you've recognised me as the popular boy.   

At my school, the popular boys (I was v.v.v pop) used to go to the discos, play for the football team etc.    The loser demographic joined the cyclist club or that Anime shite.  

So him saying “ the world would be a better place if I died “ is more acceptable than my post ?

Says a lot about your personal standards , but tbh, that in its self comes as no real  surprise 

So him saying “ the world would be a better place if I died “ is more acceptable than my post ?
Says a lot about your personal standards , but tbh, that in its self comes as no real  surprise 

You are still an undeniable w****r:

19 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

It would be unbelievably arrogant to claim the opposite. Flip of a coin really.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

If throbber had said that he hoped you died, I'd have deemed it unacceptable and I might have considered red-dotting the post.    

However, Throbber only gave an opinion based solely on your conduct on this thread as he said he'd never encountered you previously.    

I warned others about your act.    Goading posters with horrific insults, bringing up mental deficiencies, family tragedies.   It's the worst type of bullying I've ever encountered. 

When I upgraded you to the category 1 cyclist list, I did so only on a hunch.    But I called it right.       

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Doubt if any folk on here were earning £40k as a 20 year old; very few £60k as a 30 year old or £80k as a 40 year old.

However quite a few might claim so.

It’s not too hard once you’ve achieved a certain level of expertise, work hard to get a high level of education and have a good work ethic.  Obviously this is easier to have this all under your belt once you are over 40.

6 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

So PB4.2, you asked the question about the earnings/age ratio but so far avoided answering it yourself, why is that?

I've become reticent to give too much away after being the victim of so much personal abuse from your perma-aggressive cycling comrade.  

34 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

I've become reticent to give too much away after being the victim of so much personal abuse from your perma-aggressive cycling comrade.  

So can one assume that the level that you are at is not the level you aspire to? 

I find it a touch strange that you ask questions of others that you have no inclination to provide information of your own.

Are you getting rid because you want a bigger car for your child?

Yeah. Also my car is a three door, which is fine when it’s just the wife and I using it but would be a nightmare for a baby seat etc.

Archived