Games off Tomorrow

boheesian

I appreciate that clubs are often struggling financially, but perhaps the SJFA could insist every club invests in a toastie making machine?

What? Do you not remember Aberdeen taking the toaster away to save money?
Your suggestion would cost the clubs a fortune!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Hate the state the obvious here, but if it's such a good idea why are Talbot not doing it?

Hate to state the obvious here,but this thread isn't all  about Talbot.Its only my opinion.

I don't know is your answer.

Who doesn't want a game on at the weekend preferably on a Saturday.And another thing,there doesn't seem to be a problem when it comes to the final.........on a Sunday!

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

I'm out in Dundee with sons training. 5 degrees and frost out of ground. Hopefully reflected around Dundee and Tayport

Our pitch was playable last week and will be playable today probably.why dont teams just switch.or get told to.

Our pitch was playable last week and will be playable today probably.why dont teams just switch.or get told to.

Typical OTT heads gone post from lithgaerose. If the shoe was on the other foot you can imagine the meltdown he would go into if someone made such a ridiculous suggestion.

5 hours ago, superbigal said:

It is kind of sad when football matches are postponed because of sandwiches though.

Unless the sandwiches are frozen of course

Pitch still unplayable ..i hear the beith fans are delighted with the later INSPECTION I'm sure they will get a nice fresh sandwich .

And just to add to this .LIVINGSTON game a few miles away also off due to frozen pitch .safety of players rightly taken into account .

Archived