Aye....but he is our cheating w@nk

With Celtic fans defending the instability of McGreagor and Sinclair in the oppositions 18 yard box, when have you celebrated one of your own players for "getting away with it"

I'll start with

Brian Prunty punching the ball in to the Kilmarnock goal leaving Davie Provan irate doing the Sky commentary

John Hughes landing 5 rapid on Neil McCann's chin in the 2002 CIS cup final running in to the corner, even holding McCann up so he could punch him more

Vinnie Moore repeatedly kicking a St Mirren player in the bollocks whilst hidden by fog in a game that was eventually abandoned at the old Love street

John Baird. Opposition fans fucking hate Baird with a passion, but when he's on your team he is phenomenal (or was phenomenal). Scored goals, never stopped working, created chances for others. He wasn't even a dirty player. he just loved moaning. Him and Tade up front was hysterically funny. Two good players who brought out the best in each other. Defenders would spend so much time chasing Tade about, Baird would get loads of space. 

Lee Robinson is one of those Marmite players, but I surmise is mostly loathed, however, he helped win us and Queens the challenge Cup.

Now, most players steal a yard or two, whether it be a foul or a throw in, not our Lee, one time at Starks Park (I forget the opponents), Lee stole at least 25 yards kicking out from an offside, the away fans were apoplectic.

Jason Thomson diving to win a penalty at Central Park provided hilarious entertainment on here for weeks.

Apparently the price to pay for that is never to be awarded a penalty again.

As for cheating, I look forward to the day Dario Zannatta finally cons a ref. I doubt even pulling on Celtic top would make his dives look convincing.

Wullie Broon is God!!!

0f097743a04e0a75d157bc85d589daa5.jpg

Wullie wasn't a cheat though, fear and intimidation were his tools of the trade and by f**k he was good with them!!!

Archived