Research survey

Ayrshire-SFC

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

Hi there

Could I trouble you all to fill out this survey, I am a 2nd year politics student carrying out research for an article I am writing on Brexit. It’s a 10 question multiple choice survey.

Your help is appreciated, cheers

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZLB8SGP

Done but think there's a wee problem with 6-7-8. Eg if you answer Yes to a certain question it makes you answer a following question that was for folk who said no.

9. If the £43B (€50B) pound divorce bill comes to be, what would you rather see it used on?

Brexit

Public sector investments

Other (please specify)

Invested in Falkirk FC. New squad to tackle Champions League, fourth stand with heated seats and individual pie holders.

Done but think there's a wee problem with 6-7-8. Eg if you answer Yes to a certain question it makes you answer a following question that was for folk who said no.

Aye I wasn’t sure how to format each question and I couldn’t find an option that mean if you selected one, you could only answer one of the two and not both. But my first attempt at a survey and the feedback is appreciated :)

9. If the £43B (€50B) pound divorce bill comes to be, what would you rather see it used on?
Brexit
Other (please specify)

Invested in Falkirk FC. New squad to tackle Champions League, fourth stand with heated seats and individual pie holders.

Brilliant haha, only if you split some of it with stenny ;)

1 minute ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

Aye I wasn’t sure how to format each question and I couldn’t find an option that mean if you selected one, you could only answer one of the two and not both. But my first attempt at a survey and the feedback is appreciated :)

I lied on it a bit as I'd probably spend the bulk of the £43bn on shoes and clothes but  felt a bit railroaded into ticking "public services" instead. 

16 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Brexit

Other (please specify)

Would you trust Hartley with that much? Could see him coming in to TFS one morning looking disheveled, smelling of kebabs and having lost all £43bn in the puggy. 

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Brexit

Other (please specify)

The downside would be that you would still be Falkirk.

Archived