Paedophile hunters

I started watching Stinson Hunter who was the first in the Uk to do it as far as I’m aware but he doesn’t do it anymore. Internet interceptors is probably the best one as it’s a really gobby chav from London who does them and she totally goes to town on the beasts. Hunted one and Shane Brannigan are also good. I find to hard to take it completely seriously as they usually turn completely ridiculous and the offenders don’t often come across as dangerous individuals but the things some of them have done during the grooming process are actually horrific.

A BE A WARE-type post was shared on my Facebook feed, it was a live video of someone from Leven/Kirkcaldy being stung.

He had his keys on a wee chain attached to his trousers, that was probably the most suspicious thing about him.

A BE A WARE-type post was shared on my Facebook feed, it was a live video of someone from Leven/Kirkcaldy being stung.

He had his keys on a wee chain attached to his trousers, that was probably the most suspicious thing about him.

Was that the one that his mum was there telling the hunters that her son would never do they? The guy was fat as f**k and totally disgusting.

Was that the one that his mum was there telling the hunters that her son would never do they? The guy was fat as f**k and totally disgusting.

Aye that’s the one. I’m sure he had wee blue-tinted specs on too. The signs were all there.

Aye that’s the one. I’m sure he had wee blue-tinted specs on too. The signs were all there.

It’s probably been taken down now, they usually don’t stay up long due to violating the terms and conditions on YouTube.

It’s probably been taken down now, they usually don’t stay up long due to violating the terms and conditions on YouTube.

It’s still on Facebook.

See these paedo hunters, how the f**k do they make a living?  As far as I'm aware you don't get any rewards from the Police for bringing in these folk, in fact the Police advise against even doing this stuff in the first place.  The amount of work involved in snaring one of these c***s must be pretty hefty, are they really holding down full-time jobs and catching paedo's in their spare time?