Celtic v Motherwell part 3

Whataboutery in a nutshell.

"I can't criticise my own fans for throwing stuff, because somebody else done it too"

Probably leaves dog shite on people's lawn because he seen someone else do it

You must have missed the countless threads where I've criticised our fans then. Not surprised to see you pick and choose your quotes to suit your agenda though.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the subject of chewit-gate, If 'Well had any sense, they would be hitting up the makers of Chewits for a sponsorship deal - it's the first time they've been mentioned in the media since the 1980's - I didn't even know they were still a thing. 

giphy.gif

If you had to choose a sweet from yesteryear to throw at Scott Brown, what one would P&B'ers choose? I would go for the Spangle.

5 minutes ago, Swello said:

On the subject of chewit-gate, If 'Well had any sense, they would be hitting up the makers of Chewits for a sponsorship deal - it's the first time they've been mentioned in the media since the 1980's - I didn't even know they were still a thing. 

giphy.gif

If you had to choose a sweet from yesteryear to throw at Scott Brown, what one would P&B'ers choose? I would go for the Spangle.

A tin of Quality Street.

6 minutes ago, Swello said:

giphy.gif

Fireball Jawbreakers

7 minutes ago, McQuade said:

I'm happy with that , cheers. Win at all costs that's us!

I know just like sevco, two clubs who bleat about the injustice's committed against them, while conveniently being unable to recall the years upon years of financially robbing fellow member clubs, I would willingly celebrate the demise of either/ both of you.

If Celtic had issued a statement seeking explanations for a refereeing decision as they have done before they, and our support would have been pilloried and ridiculed to hell and back, both on here and in general, as has happened on at least one occasion I can recall.

The fact that other, non Celtic/Rangers fans are applauding that utter red neck of a statement purely because it is regarding incidents v the one of the so called 'ugly sisters' is as pathetic as it is hilarious and hypocritical. 

Its a fucking embarrassment, a complete minter of a statement, up there with the worst, cringeworthy ones issued by both Celtic and the current mob at Ibrox :lol:

Jeez man can we actually just get back to talking about the game tomorrow.

I don’t like using this phrase but the whataboutery is cringeworthy and embarrassing to the extreme.

Onto the game tomorrow, should be a comfortable victory for Celtic, say 3-0. However with our team at the moment you never know.

Not sure what team we will put out as I fancy a few changes. Tanner to start being one. Think for some reason Fisher might get a run out also.

7 hours ago, McQuade said:

Imagine writing to SFA to demand to know why this was a penalty:lol:

video2gif_20171201_152417.gif

Once you have seen McGregors actions from the other angle you can actually make it out in this view too, I was almost swayed by this one last night.  Do players actually practice for these scenarios or are they just split second lapses of morality?

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

If Celtic had issued a statement seeking explanations for a refereeing decision as they have done before they, and our support would have been pilloried and ridiculed to hell and back, both on here and in general, as has happened on at least one occasion I can recall.

The fact that other, non Celtic/Rangers fans are applauding that utter red neck of a statement purely because it is regarding incidents v the one of the so called 'ugly sisters' is as pathetic as it is hilarious and hypocritical. 

Its a fucking embarrassment, a complete minter of a statement, up there with the worst, cringeworthy ones issued by both Celtic and the current mob at Ibrox :lol:

The statement was aimed at The Green Brigade.  It was a beautiful troll by Motherwell and you clowns are too thick to see it. 

3 minutes ago, WellView said:

The statement was aimed at The Green Brigade.  It was a beautiful troll by Motherwell and you clowns are too thick to see it. 

The Green Brigade awarded two dubious penalties....????

Aye ok mate 

Archived