Things that infuriate football fans, but not you.

J_Stewart

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Loki said:

It's fucking glorious.  Iain Vigurs for County against Caley when he didn't even score:

Cn1hNNtW8AEpEzO.jpg

We absolutely need a thread solely made up of pictures like this. Preferably involving former players who, for some reason, should never celebrate against clubs they played for. Another totally bizarre ruling introduced by the 'Yer Da' population.

13 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

We absolutely need a thread solely made up of pictures like this. Preferably involving former players who, for some reason, should never celebrate against clubs they played for. Another totally bizarre ruling introduced by the 'Yer Da' population.

Too right.

pw.jpg.907a45f4fe70b592e7619cf0c4e65730.jpg.7db311c1e1504f8404946cdac42a3fa3.jpg

14 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

this seems to have been picked on as being a "potential flash point" liable to incite the seething masses who are being goaded to the point of riot and insurrection, and is therefore considered a Bad Thing by the current crop of snowlflakey cretins who seem to think they own the game; there's a whole generation of football fans who have never known the utter cathartic joy of having a fucking good swear-up at the football of a saturday, which was made all the more enjoyable by players reacting - even ear-cupping in some instances; ex-players should be actively encouraged to rip it out of old-club fans if they score - ideally gesturing obscenely to supporters, screaming abuse at them, or taking off their shirt to reveal one of their former club's underneath, then taking that off and theatrically wiping their arse on it before stamping it in to the dirt and kicking it along the floor

modern football is rubbish...

When footballers are seen to be smiling or even laughing and joking when walking off the pitch after a defeat. Folk seem to go mental over this, as it somehow shows that the players don't care. On a similar note, when players are seen out in town having a good time after a defeat. Some fans go fucking nuts over that, again thinking it somehow shows that the players don't care. 

Players doing either are absolutely fine with me.

Another one; when a player or players don't applaud the fans after a game. It's seen as some sort of huge sign of disrespect and some fans are furious when it happens. I really don't care if a player does this or not. They know the fans are there; they don't have to come trotting across to clap at the fans a couple of times to prove that they know the fans are there.

17 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

The absolute pinnacle...

Image result for adebayor celebration arsenal

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

The absolute pinnacle...

Magnificent.

In terms of "Yer Da Piss Boiling" the only way that is ever being beaten is if James Mclean takes a video of himself shitting on a poppy and then setting it on fire, and even then, the utter SEETHE that Adebayor induced might not be matched. An outstanding moment in football history. 

The whole players need passion or they don't care, induces tremendous levels of rage! As if these professionals who have reached the top level of their field by having a half added attitude and don't run about enough! 

On the corner not being I  the quadrant, what's the benefit for the taker of that millimetre? I don't care enough to get in a rage tho!

And the waving of the imaginary card. "Shouldn't happen in our league" no it's much better if they just chase the ref and scream at him to book that c**t! 

40 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

The absolute pinnacle...

Funnily enough I was hoping we'd get an Ayr fan along. You wouldn't happen to have the picture of the St Mirren fans losing it with Ian McCall last season would you? I couldn't find it anywhere.

It is incredible. A guy that looks like Stevo trying doing a 1-1 hand gesture, a scheme goblin woman sticking two fingers up at him whilst holding a wean, and a generously proportioned chap with his hands on his stomach laughing. It has everything.

32 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

The whole players need passion or they don't care, induces tremendous levels of rage! As if these professionals who have reached the top level of their field by having a half added attitude and don't run about enough! 

Absolutely. Whenever Clyde go on a poor run of form it is entirely down to a lack of effort.

Something that annoys me that doesn't seem to bother anyone else is players scoring against their former team and doing the whole 'Look at me, I'm not celebrating' routine by putting their hands above their head in an apologetic manner and looking glum. Made 100 times worse when you go on twitter and see people posting 'nice touch' or 'class'. Desperate attempt to try and curry favour with fans.

Funnily enough I was hoping we'd get an Ayr fan along. You wouldn't happen to have the picture of the St Mirren fans losing it with Ian McCall last season would you? I couldn't find it anywhere.
It is incredible. A guy that looks like Stevo trying doing a 1-1 hand gesture, a scheme goblin woman sticking two fingers up at him whilst holding a wean, and a generously proportioned chap with his hands on his stomach laughing. It has everything.

Ask and you shall receive.

FB_IMG_1511976495460.jpg

Archived