Best post on P&B (ever) 2017 edition.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years back, a guy I worked with befriended a guy that gave him a cigarette at a bus stop, the guy told us he was due in court for assault, fair enough we thought, we all went out for a pint

This makes me laugh.

On 13/12/2016 at 21:24, ICTChris said:

[skidmarks bosses office. Knock on the door, enter Skidmarks, stage right ]

"Morning boss, thanks for seeing me"
"morning Mr Skidmarks, what can I do for you?"
"Well it's about that email business from a few weeks back"
"Haha, oh yes, what a rum tale"
"Haha yes sir rum indeed. The thing is..."
"Yes Bobby?"
"I'd like to get the IT department to trace the email back to an IP address so we can work out who sent it"
"Oh. That would involve a lot of work for our IT guys and isn't guaranteed to actually reveal who sent the email. It's very simple to create an anonymous email account and to hide an IP address. Also, we had a good laugh about this when we spoke about it before and agreed to forget about it. Why the sudden change?"
"Well sir, it's 8Mile"
"8Mile? Isn't he the one who tried to organise a dotting campaign? The one who has the intellect of a shaved colobus monkey? The one who gouged faeces from the recesses of his own rectum, threw it at his 'friend' and the boasted about it on the internet so that strangers would be his online friends? Him? That one, Skidmarks?"
"Yes, sir, that one "
"Well what does he want"
"He thinks it would be a great idea to trace the email."
"Oh well if if a slabbering grassing seething headcase thinks it's a great idea I'll get right on it Skidmarks!"
"Would you sir ? That'd be great."
"Skidmarks."
"Yes sir?"
"f**k off"

I will nominate anything by throbber.

His posts are witty, insightful, well composed and thought provoking with just the proper level of self deprecation.

Future social media historians will use his contributions and observations to highlight the importance of ‘chat’ on football websites to our cultural development.

Also anything by Grimbo.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I will nominate anything by throbber.

His posts are witty, insightful, well composed and thought provoking with just the proper level of self deprecation.

Future social media historians will use his contributions and observations to highlight the importance of ‘chat’ on football websites to our cultural development.

Also anything by Grimbo.

lolwut

Oh and Crispy pets.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

That brings back memories, aside from the rabbit covered in shite post above, my favourites were the guy who had to run down to a beach for a shite which he left on a big rock "twisting in the wind while an alsatian barked at it"  and I'm sure there was one from a lad who was hiking in Arran and had to shite in a stream before fishing it out to avoid horrifying the folk behind him. Tremendous. 

Oh my word I nearly ended myself at one or two of those way back when. Some phrases stick in my memory even getting on for 10 years later.

One lad had one that was "the colour and shape of a burnt Twiglet", which took so long to detach itself from him that by the time it hit the deck "a colony of bluebottles" had set up home on it.

Archived