Best post on P&B (ever) 2017 edition.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannae mind who it was, but the guy who was moaning about the 5p carrier bag charge, to the extent that when the Chinese food delivery driver turned up, he refused to pay the bag charge. 

To which someone posted "I hope he tipped the contents of the wok through your letterbox, you miserable b*****d". 

edit: found it. It was @SodjesSixteenIncher ... give the greenies where they're due: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/218290-charges-for-carrier-bags/&page=7

The Real Leigh Griffiths blog - by a country mile. Too many posts to mention that had me giggling like a wee lassie. Gary Harkins being shaved constantly by a team of barbers to provide the stuffing for carrier bags used as balls in training :lol:

Then hunchback shagging story is the single best post this website has ever seen.

Special mention to the boy who spent a morning smashing cows skulls in with a sledgehammer.

This topper also, “Stuck up wee townie who thinks he's a ticket and has shite taste in hip-hop music."

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Special mention to the boy who spent a morning smashing cows skulls in with a sledgehammer.

Guess that I am the only person on here that thinks that the police, peta and every animal rights and welfare group in the world should have been called over this. Not against the poster that done this but the absolute p***ks that lied and put him up to it. We all know that animals are bred to be killed and eaten by a lot of us but they do not deserve to die in such a cruel manner.

It was before my time but the Shitting Stories thread in the gold forum has a lot of fantastic posts.  [mention=15829]jupe1407[/mention] has a few belters in there. 

This. Great thread I still read every so often.

"HE'S WAITING.. THE EYE THAT NEVER BLINKS" [emoji38]

Whoever it was quoting some beastly post with a speech bubble beside some beast Limmy photo was pretty decent

I think I have a vague recollection of doing this on my phone whilst sitting at work one day but couldn’t tell you what thread that was on to save myself.

Archived