Best post on P&B (ever) 2017 edition.

I'm talking single posts here. No time limitations, as there may be 2017 posts that are better than 2004 posts.

I'm not conducting a poll, just want single posts that either, amused or astounded you.

My top 5.

1. Cheerio from Chiggsy.

2. When Francesc Fabregas was watching a fives comp & an Asian team were playing (insert other race) team & when asked who was winning - replied "Society" if this is true, it's the best thing ever.

3. I think it was Eddiemunster with the humpback story- class.

4. 14 miles attempt to outfox the greasy plumber by posting the fleg. Which led to Tony being invented & resulted in P&B gold.

5. Graham Le Sodomy - misspelt footballers names - also in gold.

I don't really care, just want some more examples of posts that made you laugh, cry, incandescent with rage...

Get chatting.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magee claiming someone on his bus caught a seething ***'* phone and then phoned the guy's wife or something. Fair play to the c**t for thinking people would believe him. 

@throbber's one about not wanting to have sex with his dad because he's more than twice his age.

The one about the guy who was watching the news and a piece came on about people vandalising the Donald Dewar statue and it showed CCTV footage of him and his mate reanacting a threesome with it, and he nearly choked on his super noodles. Can't remember the poster.

Both have featured in @Gaz's signature

that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

On 18/12/2012 at 12:48, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You go into ALDI and just look around? You actually go into a supermarket with no intention of buying anything just to look around?

Are there no fucking cinemas in the Highlands? What the f**k is going on up there when men spend their free time wandering around looking at tinned beetroot?

Worst job - worked in a slaughterhouse in Guildford when I was a teenager. I was given a sledgehammer and told to crack the cow's skulls with it. When I asked about bolt guns they laughed and said they didn't have anything so modern. All morning I killed cows. If you didn't swing the sledgehammer hard enough, the cow went fuckin' nuts and tried to break the crush. Hit the thing too hard and the sledgehammer smashed the skull and you got covered in brains. By lunchtime I was knackered, but when I got to the canteen everybody stood up and applauded. Turned out they were having a laugh with the new guy and I could have been using a bolt gun. I walked out and never went back. Didn't even ask for wages.

Philpy - 01/09/2013

A few years back, a guy I worked with befriended a guy that gave him a cigarette at a bus stop, the guy told us he was due in court for assault, fair enough we thought, we all went out for a pint, a week later we were sitting in my mates flat, they went out for ciggies and I was on my own, a brick got launched through the window, just missing me. My mate got a new flat a month later, then the same thing happened again, we didn't see the guy for about a month after that. I picked up the paper a few days later, and this guy was in it. Not in court for assault, but for fiddling with young girls. Hence the window breaking incidents. I was fucking shitting myself in case anyone attacked me after they had seen me hanging about with this guy. If my mate and I had known, we would have never even had spoken to the disgusting p***k.

that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Think I’m right in saying this was never actually a P&B post and was lifted from xbl’s Bebo page or blog or something?

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Think I’m right in saying this was never actually a P&B post and was lifted from xbl’s Bebo page or blog or something?

No he posted the averagy looking cocktease post on here.  Someone else found his Bebo blog and posted parts of it.

It really is a disturbing post though.  A splurge of drunken, angry hatred.

1. Graeme LeSaux-domoy in Miss-spelt footballers

2. Eddie Munster's humpback conquest

3. Can't remember the poster, but in the Shitting Stories thread, the guy who got pished, cadged drinks off some student then shat all over their rabbit in a drunken stupor

4. Mon Dieu's "Stokesy on fire/Magic Hat" 2016 Cup Final Gif

5. Averagey looking cocktease

18 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

It was before my time but the Shitting Stories thread in the gold forum has a lot of fantastic posts.  @jupe1407 has a few belters in there. 

That brings back memories, aside from the rabbit covered in shite post above, my favourites were the guy who had to run down to a beach for a shite which he left on a big rock "twisting in the wind while an alsatian barked at it"  and I'm sure there was one from a lad who was hiking in Arran and had to shite in a stream before fishing it out to avoid horrifying the folk behind him. Tremendous. 

Archived