Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

Lasley did actually have some ability unlike other known hatchet men like Goodwin. However the older he got the more his legs went and the dirtier he seemed to be.

I believe this was his best moment though....

Edited by gannonball

Wasn't aware of that, quite shocked at that!
used to work with someone whos previous job was in the passport office in glasgow. broadfoot came in for his renewal and the lad made a crack about him not needing it as rangers were out of europe already. broadfoot made an official complaint going mad about it.

i really hope the lad was telling the truth as i found it faf!

Neil Lennon, no question about it for me. That person was one of the worst things to the game and society in this country and /is the living embodiment of the worst side of Celtic Football Club. A horrible, snarling, aggressive bully of a man who uses his 'religion' and background to purposefully goad opponents and then revels in the mock outrage that inevitably ensues as a result. People like him and the shit stirring they carry out do far, far more to stoke the flames and tensions in this part of the world than the folk who sing.some.songs that people dont like. 

34. Craig Bellamy - 25 points.

craig-bellamy-image-1-506272231.jpg

Considered an odious little individual South of the border, it is no surprise to see his name on the list.  He's a guy that tries to put Scottish football down at every available opportunity: Link. He's been alleged with assault at least 4 times, and once made light of one accusation in his autobiography. He allegedly also sent some pretty disparaging texts to his team mate Alan Shearer and Newcastle's chairman at the time whilst on loan from Newcastle (At Celtic) gloating that they got put out the FA Cup.  There's probably too much to mention but his wikipedia page is littered with different 'incidents' of his alleged behavioural problems whilst a player.

Best moment?

Probably this statement: Link.

Neil Lennon, no question about it for me. That person was one of the worst things to the game and society in this country and /is the living embodiment of the worst side of Celtic Football Club. A horrible, snarling, aggressive bully of a man who uses his 'religion' and background to purposefully goad opponents and then revels in the mock outrage that inevitably ensues as a result. People like him and the shit stirring they carry out do far, far more to stoke the flames and tensions in this part of the world than the folk who sing.some.songs that people dont like. 

[emoji1]

I dislike Lennon but you’re such a fucking wet.

If my maths are right we're currently on course to find out the winner by May 22nd. 

If we can speed up a bit, we might get the winner on 19th May, Scottish cup final day and it could end up being a fitting tribute...

On 24/01/2018 at 17:35, MJC said:

Neil Lennon is a fanny. He goads opposition fans with his obnoxious personality. 

I have never once heard him mention his, or seen him do anything concerning, religion.

For you to bring religion into your tedious trolling goes way beyond acceptable.

You are an odious p***k.

The white Cafu.

My favourite Tokely moment was during a game against St Mirren. No not that one but one game against the Buddies he was suspended and David Proctor took his place. For some reason Saints fans still thought this was Tokely and booed his every touch and hurled abuse at him. Not the brightest fans...

1 hour ago, RiG said:

The white Cafu.

My favourite Tokely moment was during a game against St Mirren. No not that one but one game against the Buddies he was suspended and David Proctor took his place. For some reason Saints fans still thought this was Tokely and booed his every touch and hurled abuse at him. Not the brightest fans...

They booed Mikey Teasdale once when he got the cursed no 2 jersey, I think Rossco was even playing at centre half that day :lol: Probably the same guys that were roaring ‘passback!’ When Granty kneed it back to Mark Brown in goals.

=31. Billy Dodds - 28 points.

_46832182_billy_dodds_301109_512.jpg

Billy Likes Futbaw!

Detestable little man that seems to only care about money. Happily involved in the EBT scandal at Rangers and also voted to have Dundee go bust when even small businesses did not. A terrible pundit and having been sacked twice as an assistant as well, it suggests he isn't the best coach either.

Quality striker though that's something that can't be taken away from him, but even his playstyle was rather annoying as he was always in the right place at the right time. Good when he played for your club, infuriating when he played for your rivals.

Best moment?

Describing playing for Rangers as the 'pinnacle of my career'.