Jump to content
Ludo*1

Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

Recommended Posts

I gotta admit. I quite liked that Airdrie team from the early 90s just for the seeth that they caused. Kenny Black, Sandison, John Martin, Justin Fashanu etc.

They were like a bunch of pantomime villains.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

BIG TIME CASUAL (i.e middle class tourist) Welsh lived in London when Sandison played for us, nah? 

Other than giving the character a shite perm, I'm struggling tbh.

On this with you Jamie.

 

Welsh is Hibs shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I gotta admit. I quite liked that Airdrie team from the early 90s just for the seeth that they caused. Kenny Black, Sandison, John Martin, Justin Fashanu etc.

They were like a bunch of pantomime villains.:lol:

The fact that they were durty  hammer throwing barstewards didn't enter it of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hated?

 

Wee Jase.

 

Ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38. Andy Goram - 21 points.

1288b2ee51690b0c7cb282366e1cf0f3.jpg

Cracking keeper, of that there is no question. Some of his views and opinions though are, well, less befitting of a man with such talent. Here's a few links worth reading:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/archives/news/27986/youre-dead-and-we-know-where-you-live/

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/tom-english-the-self-pitying-goram-still-sees-himself-as-the-victim-1-1362600

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/tom-english-andy-goram-s-media-prominence-troubling-1-2564930

Best moment?

There's only 2 Andy Gorams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38. Andy Goram - 21 points.

1288b2ee51690b0c7cb282366e1cf0f3.jpg

Cracking keeper, of that there is no question. Some of his views and opinions though are, well, less befitting of a man with such talent. Here's a few links worth reading:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/archives/news/27986/youre-dead-and-we-know-where-you-live/

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/tom-english-the-self-pitying-goram-still-sees-himself-as-the-victim-1-1362600

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/tom-english-andy-goram-s-media-prominence-troubling-1-2564930

Best moment?

There's only 2 Andy Gorams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Okay, the Sandison-based character isn't technically based on the real-life Sandison as a person

Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

One posting for each Andy Goram.

Cute!

 

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll get another couple up tonight lads. Have no fears. I won't lie and say I'll be finishing this list in a week, it'll be a drawn out process based on the fact that I'm lazy af. But it'll get done.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

=36. Bob Malcolm - 23 points.

Bob+Malcolm+League+Rd+1+Roar+v+Gold+Coas

The ice cream man as he's now known had some career considering he was never very good. Although he was pretty much done as a player by 30, he had some crack at it. His time coaching down South was spent pushing Stephen Dobbie in the face before he and Ferguson had a bit of a nightmare at Clyde. A panic signing for Dundee, he was overweight and useless but then, when wasn't he useless?

From signing autographs with 'f**k the pope' to his Twitter bio conveniently forgetting the fact he played for Cowdenbeath, the guy has had an 'interesting' career.

Best moment?

Probably helping Derby get to the EPL. Fair fucks to him, that's a decent achievement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

=36. Bob Malcolm - 23 points.

Bob+Malcolm+League+Rd+1+Roar+v+Gold+Coas

The ice cream man as he's now known had some career considering he was never very good. Although he was pretty much done as a player by 30, he had some crack at it. His time coaching down South was spent pushing Stephen Dobbie in the face before he and Ferguson had a bit of a nightmare at Clyde. A panic signing for Dundee, he was overweight and useless but then, when wasn't he useless?

From signing autographs with 'f**k the pope' to his Twitter bio conveniently forgetting the fact he played for Cowdenbeath, the guy has had an 'interesting' career.

Best moment?

Probably helping Derby get to the EPL. Fair fucks to him, that's a decent achievement.

The c**t’s c**t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dumpweed said:

I've not read the previous 22 pages but Fernando Ricksen must be quite high up there?

There's another 30-odd to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Darren said:

There's another 30-odd to go.

It’s frightening to think that there’s potentially been over thirty worsecunts in Scottish Football than Bob Malcolm over the years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

=36. James Forrest - 23 points.

_48847967_forrest282.jpg

Mr. Nae Neck sharing a place with Bob Malcolm. Feel bad for the boy so I won't say anymore.

Best moment?

Mark Wotte describing him as 'the light in the darkness' of Scottish football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

=36. James Forrest - 23 points.

_48847967_forrest282.jpg

Mr. Nae Neck sharing a place with Bob Malcolm. Feel bad for the boy so I won't say anymore.

Best moment?

Mark Wotte describing him as 'the light in the darkness' of Scottish football.

yaaaaas f**k the c**t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

=36. James Forrest - 23 points.

_48847967_forrest282.jpg

Mr. Nae Neck sharing a place with Bob Malcolm. Feel bad for the boy so I won't say anymore.

Best moment?

Mark Wotte describing him as 'the light in the darkness' of Scottish football.

I hate that wee p***k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×