Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:55, 7-2 said:

The Max Wall look to pretend he didn't have a massively receding hairline just made him look more ridiculous than he was.

Showing your age a bit there! :lol:

Every ex-Rangers player column in the Record follows the same format. Why is that?

Listen, I get it. Rangers fans aren't bright. They swallow this pish every time.

Here's a contentious statement to blow smoke up their arse.

49 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Terry Butcher admitted that he was influenced and it affected his behaviour until it struck him that he needed to get a grip.

Terry Butcher alluded to that on an a clip in that Scotland's Game thing on the BBC couple of years ago, his wife pulled him up for getting right into the plankton brained bigoted poison that exudes from most of the Rangers support and he quickly realised what a cretin he was becoming and distanced himself from it.

I remember reading an interview with him from round that period when, talking of the music scene at the time he stated he refused to listen to U2 as it was Southern Irish rebel music,  and he binned all his Simple Minds records when he found out Jim Kerr was a Celtic fan,  for examples of how signing for Rangers can quickly turn you into a poisonous bigoted wankstain see Novo,  Nacho and Weiss, Vladimir.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Terry Butcher alluded to that on an a clip in that Scotland's Game thing on the BBC couple of years ago, his wife pulled him up for getting right into the plankton brained bigoted poison that exudes from most of the Rangers support and he quickly realised what a cretin he was becoming and distanced himself from it.

I remember reading an interview with him from round that period when, talking of the music scene at the time he stated he refused to listen to U2 as it was Southern Irish rebel music,  and he binned all his Simple Minds records when he found out Jim Kerr was a Celtic fan,  for examples of how signing for Rangers can quickly turn you into a poisonous bigoted wankstain see Novo,  Nacho and Weiss, Vladimir.

Who was it who had an IRA inspired user name on here and celebrated the offensive behaviour bill being removed?

We're far from perfect and have a shitload of faults but this finger pointing from Celtic fans is ever so slightly hypocritical.

22. Lee McCulloch - 39 points.

JS55176136.jpg

Affectionately known as 'Elbows' due to his infuriating behaviour when jumping for a header. I can't bring myself to write more about this belter, but he seemed to become 'alright' when he got the Killie job, although I have seen some interviews in which he is hilariously trying to claim some of the credit for Steve Clarke's work.

My favourite moment? Probably his reaction when up against Darren O'Dea

Edited by Ludo*1

Who was it who had an IRA inspired user name on here and celebrated the offensive behaviour bill being removed?
We're far from perfect and have a shitload of faults but this finger pointing from Celtic fans is ever so slightly hypocritical.

The rest of us will crack on then

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I remember when he was having a good chuckle in the paper about the hotel in Bridge of Allan (have I recalled that correctly?) having a set menu for £16.90. Glad he came to his senses, he's a guy I want to like.

I don't keep track of footballers being bawbags - life's too short - but one player from the other side I'd say was taken in by the sectarian pish was Artur Boruc.

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't keep track of footballers being bawbags - life's too short - but one player from the other side I'd say was taken in by the sectarian pish was Artur Boruc.

Boruc really played it up after Rangers fans had a meltdown over him crossing himself before games.  He definitely enjoyed winding them up!

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

The IRA inspired the name Magee?

17 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Difficult to see how Novo and Weiss became bigots though.

Weiss is just a ned, or whatever the Bratislavan equivalent is and as for Nacho, being Galician, it's a fair bet he's a practicing catholic without any anti-irish sentiments.