33 - Aiden McGeady
32 - Aiden McGeady
31 - Aiden McGeady
30 - Aiden McGeady
29 - Aiden McGeady
28 - Aiden McGeady
27 - Aiden McGeady
26 - Aiden McGeady

Just feel free to copy and paste this to make your life easier Ludo.

Number 29 is a bit controversial

=26. James Grady - 35 points.

1462571784JamesGrady2.jpg

Don't care what any Morton/DAB/St Johnstone fan thinks. Wee man is an absolute hero. Shafted David Irons at Morton. Played for United which was a bit shit. And consigned St Johnstone to 96th minute, league losing agony with Gretna.

Best moment?

Probably his goal being tied with Nemsadze's chip as being one of Dundee's best ever Derby Day goals.

In his post career, it has to be this:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/archives/football/111008/ive-worn-both-shirts-but-ill-always-be-a-dundee-man/

Edited by Ludo*1

Cheers Ludo. Amazed at James’ placing but the fact he has upset so many no marks just makes me love him all the more. It’s so long ago some people will have forgotten the Arabs were once considered a better team than us, that goal - SCENES [emoji4]

His wee cock being shown live during a game was hilarious after having his shorts pulled. He ended up on that TV program with Tam Cowan (offside?) a week or two after and tried to enter in a slagging match with him which was cringeworthy TV. As a player I liked him, a poor mans Paul Dickov.

Edited by gannonball

On 3/23/2018 at 00:03, Fifespud said:

Cheers Ludo. Amazed at James’ placing but the fact he has upset so many no marks just makes me love him all the more. It’s so long ago some people will have forgotten the Arabs were once considered a better team than us, that goal - SCENES emoji4.png

Grady is the last generations version of Dougie Imrie.

Shit player who has only ever played for shit clubs and won absolutely nothing of note.

Grady is the last generations version of Dougie Imrie.
Shit player who has only ever played for shit clubs and won absolutely nothing of note.

Maybe. But if you were one of the 3500/4000 Dees in Tannadice that Sunday night you’ll never forget it. That’s all it takes.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

James Grady was my number one. I despise him with every fibre of my being and I dearly hope another club has to suffer the horrible c**t as their manager one day.

did you say when things were grim "Oh Grady"?

see what I did there?! 

James Grady was my number one. I despise him with every fibre of my being and I dearly hope another club has to suffer the horrible c**t as their manager one day.

That made me chuckle!

He’s coaching the St Mirren strikers apparently so things can’t be that bad.

15 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

I'm sure his spell at the 'Ten didn't fill him with pleasure either.

• 4 weeks later...

25. Paul Hartley - 36 points.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPtEyPaiidaY_T--Ib-Fq

An odious central midfielder. The Scott Brown, before there was a Scott Brown. Except he didn't carry himself as a hard man, but the arrogance was there nonetheless.  A winger, turned central midfielder - He was a thorn in most team's side. Excellent for Hearts, transformed at Celtic. Bizarre that for such an obnoxious figure, he's largely been inoffensive as a manager.

Best moment?

Andy Rodgers Twitter feed about the man is often hilarious viewing because he released his pals at Falkirk.