Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

My favourite Billy Dodds related story was his predictions on the BBC website.  Did he not have Rangers and Celtic to win every week unless they played each other. I'm sure there was a topic about it on here but I can't find it anywhere!

If you think small businesses weren't affected worse than Billy Dodds was then you're deluded. Billy Dodds is and always has been a money grabbing c**t.

I never said that though. I said letting Dundee go under could have been worse for them as they may have lost a regular customer. It was within their own interest to let Dundee survive.

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

=28. Joey Barton - 32 points.

240516_joey_barton_06-650x400.jpg

Disappointed slightly in P&B for this one. He provided me with many laughs during his short stint in Scotland.

Best moment?

Probably him saying he'd walk this league.

Joey Barton would probably make the list of the 50 most hated players in French football as well, especially when he introduced this very dubious accent...

21 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

My favourite Billy Dodds related story was his predictions on the BBC website.  Did he not have Rangers and Celtic to win every week unless they played each other. I'm sure there was a topic about it on here but I can't find it anywhere!

It was tremendous.

Someone worked out what the league table would look like and at the top at the end of the season was:

1= Celtic P38 W34 D4 L0 Pts 106

1=Rangers P38 W34 D4 L0 Pts 106

Guess where the draws came in.

33 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I think it was @Fuctifano that worked out the table. Sadly I suspect the post was lost in the many purges of the site.

14 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

It was tremendous.

Someone worked out what the league table would look like and at the top at the end of the season was:

1= Celtic P38 W34 D4 L0 Pts 106

1=Rangers P38 W34 D4 L0 Pts 106

Guess where the draws came in.

And did it not work out that ICT got something like 5 points?

I never said that though. I said letting Dundee go under could have been worse for them as they may have lost a regular customer. It was within their own interest to let Dundee survive.

It took a few companies under and they still didn't do it.

On 04/02/2018 at 12:38, Ludo*1 said:

30. Owen Coyle. - 29 points.

e285ac66bba2919be15e13cfc3aa16bd4ec8136c

Again, I'm not too sure why he's hated. Seems a bit arrogant, but I'm sure someone else will detail as to why he's hated.

Best moment?

Yesterday. The b*****d.

d0Q5w_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popke

The Devil incarnate to Thistle fans :(

On 2/4/2018 at 12:38, Ludo*1 said:

Again, I'm not too sure why he's hated. Seems a bit arrogant, but I'm sure someone else will detail as to why he's hated.

Best moment?

Yesterday. The b*****d.

Because he's a fucking c**t.

On 05/02/2018 at 17:17, Nightmare said:

Because he's a fucking c**t.

21 hours ago, Rednyella said:

We hate him because he played for the diamonds twice but we also hate him because no matter the side he played for through his journeyman career he always seemed to find the net against us.

Someone regularly scoring against your team doesn't make them a bad person and cover enough ground to hate them.

Fair enough if he scratched your motor or called your mum a cow or something. 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Someone regularly scoring against your team doesn't make them a bad person and cover enough ground to hate them.

Fair enough if he scratched your motor or called your mum a cow or something. 

I hate Tam Rogic. Nothing personal, I just hate the things he's done.

Edited by RussellAnderson

=31. Mikael Lustig - 28 points.
lustig.jpg
In terms of 'froth', Lustig definitely seemed to cause the most anger in the PM's I received. I've never really noticed him other than him being a bit of a dive and not very good against Dundee at least. I'll leave it for fans of other clubs to give a more definitive comment.

Disappointed he’s not first.

Absolute c**t of a man

On 04/02/2018 at 12:38, Ludo*1 said:

Best moment?

Yesterday. The b*****d.

It probably is Thistle fans in the main that voted for the odious Mr Coyle (apparently he's a pretty decent bloke but I'll stick with odious). 

There's all the goals he scored against us for every team he played for. I'm sure he found some way to score against us while playing with Bolton. 

There was also an incident at the late, and not much missed by Thistle fans, Broomfield when he spat in the direction of the Thistle fans in the away end. 

Edited by John MacLean
To move a comma