Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

=36. Bob Malcolm - 23 points.

Bob+Malcolm+League+Rd+1+Roar+v+Gold+Coas

The ice cream man as he's now known had some career considering he was never very good. Although he was pretty much done as a player by 30, he had some crack at it. His time coaching down South was spent pushing Stephen Dobbie in the face before he and Ferguson had a bit of a nightmare at Clyde. A panic signing for Dundee, he was overweight and useless but then, when wasn't he useless?

From signing autographs with 'f**k the pope' to his Twitter bio conveniently forgetting the fact he played for Cowdenbeath, the guy has had an 'interesting' career.

Best moment?

Probably helping Derby get to the EPL. Fair fucks to him, that's a decent achievement.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

=36. Bob Malcolm - 23 points.

Bob+Malcolm+League+Rd+1+Roar+v+Gold+Coas

The ice cream man as he's now known had some career considering he was never very good. Although he was pretty much done as a player by 30, he had some crack at it. His time coaching down South was spent pushing Stephen Dobbie in the face before he and Ferguson had a bit of a nightmare at Clyde. A panic signing for Dundee, he was overweight and useless but then, when wasn't he useless?

From signing autographs with 'f**k the pope' to his Twitter bio conveniently forgetting the fact he played for Cowdenbeath, the guy has had an 'interesting' career.

Best moment?

Probably helping Derby get to the EPL. Fair fucks to him, that's a decent achievement.

The c**t’s c**t!

50 minutes ago, Darren said:

There's another 30-odd to go.

It’s frightening to think that there’s potentially been over thirty worsecunts in Scottish Football than Bob Malcolm over the years...

=36. James Forrest - 23 points.

_48847967_forrest282.jpg

Mr. Nae Neck sharing a place with Bob Malcolm. Feel bad for the boy so I won't say anymore.

Best moment?

Mark Wotte describing him as 'the light in the darkness' of Scottish football.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

_48847967_forrest282.jpg

Mr. Nae Neck sharing a place with Bob Malcolm. Feel bad for the boy so I won't say anymore.

Best moment?

I hate that wee p***k.

_48847967_forrest282.jpg
Best moment?

What is it with that neck, I’ve never seen another human being with such a tiny neck. Apart from.......
IMG_1102.jpg

35. Keith Lasley - 24 points.

Keith-Lasley-Motherwell_2732375.jpg?2012

Never got the hate for Lasley. Dirty wee player that didn't have the most ability, but fulfilled his role as a water carrier at Motherwell for years. Short wee stints with Plymouth and Blackpool interrupted his long career at 'Well. Not much more to add.

Best moment?

Meh.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Never got the hate for Lasley. Dirty wee player that didn't have the most ability, but fulfilled his role as a water carrier at Motherwell for years. Short wee stints with Plymouth and Blackpool interrupted his long career at 'Well. Not much more to add.

Best moment?

Meh.

Keith Lasley for me falls into the category of player that you would have loved at your own club. Aye he could put himself about a bit but a hate figure, nah.

You know sometimes a player makes an absolute ****ing shocker of a challenge and just holds their hands up and walks straight off the park with zero fuss? Well, Lasley is the kind of c**t that would be screaming in the lifeless body's ear to get up.

I'm not sure if that means I like him or not, though. 

59 minutes ago, madmitch said:

Keith Lasley for me falls into the category of player that you would have loved at your own club. Aye he could put himself about a bit but a hate figure, nah.

I can only presume you support someone shite, like Aberdeen.  The thought of Lasley disgracing  the maroon is frankly nauseating. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Best moment?

Meh.

I see why other folks would think he was a dirty water carrier. Lasley was a great player and would have walked into any diddy team.