Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

14 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Sadly that is a reflection on Scottish society where many dont see it as that for some reason.

Im pretty sure hes also been done for assault as well? Why the board allowed McCulloch to sign his pal is beyond me, as he is also sh*te.

19 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

=41. Andy Walker - 19 points.

hqdefault.jpg

Probably the shambles that was Scotsport.

Had forgotten all about Scotsport, 

Have memories of them missing a goal due to the cameraman being away for a pie. 

Edited by LondonHMFC

=39. Jimmy Sandison. - 20 points.

airdrie-jimmy-sandison-11-proset-1991-fo

Airdrie. 90's. Not much more needs to be said about Sandison really. The captain of one of the most hated Scottish footballing sides ever.

Best moment?

Irvine Welsh basing a character of one of his books on him.

On 04/01/2018 at 11:21, 7-2 said:

Ah. memories of when there was decent trolling on here. The Buddies choosing to overlook Hartley getting sent off when Saints were 2-0 up and  deciding to blame Main for their relegation.  Bless.

Hartley was every bit as hated by St. Mirren and blamed for that collapse but the difference is that Hartley was an antagonist in the eyes of St. Mirren fans for his entire career, before, during G and after his stint in Perth.

Nobody really gave a toss about Main until that day. 

On 07/01/2018 at 23:47, Ludo*1 said:

=39. Jimmy Sandison. - 20 points.

airdrie-jimmy-sandison-11-proset-1991-fo

Airdrie. 90's. Not much more needs to be said about Sandison really. The captain of one of the most hated Scottish footballing sides ever.

Best moment?

Irvine Welsh basing a character of one of his books on him.

That’s quite interesting actually. Which character was based on Jimmy Sandison? I read all Welsh’s books and can’t  think who it could be.

6 minutes ago, Nastro said:

That’s quite interesting actually. Which character was based on Jimmy Sandison? I read all Welsh’s books and can’t  think who it could be.

This might be a whoosh I'm walking into, but in marabou stork nightmares; Jimmy Sandison/ Sandy Jameson, reminiscing about the injustice of the handball that never was in a league cup semi-final.  

That penalty was justice. It could only have been more just if it had happened to Kenny Black.

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

This might be a whoosh I'm walking into, but in marabou stork nightmares; Jimmy Sandison/ Sandy Jameson, reminiscing about the injustice of the handball that never was in a league cup semi-final.  

That penalty was justice. It could only have been more just if it had happened to Kenny Black.

I think you’re probably right there Paulo

.Hadn't thought of him.

Cheers

16 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Jimmy Sandeson was a horrible b*****d.

I genuinely hope his wife leaves him, c**t.

And what has the bold James ever done to deserve that?