Sign in to follow this  
Paisley Ton

Tail of the Bank v The Hedge

Wonder if citydiehard will be at this one. Pretty much a home game for him. Noticed him and his badly pal making complete idiots of themselves at the Utd game. He's been very quiet lately. I wonder why?

Wonder if citydiehard will be at this one. Pretty much a home game for him. Noticed him and his baldy pal making complete idiots of themselves at the Utd game. He's been very quiet lately. I wonder why?

23 hours ago, Cowshed said:

This is a rather exciting thread:whistle can see everyone is buzzing for this one:thumsup2

Seasonal problem and I don't mean 2017/18.

This could be a season low crowd which we normally reserve for a feb mid-week game and they were trying to get fans to buy tickets early to " avoid the crowds at the ticket office".

More practical issues, pie stalls will have seen the alarm bells and cut numbers of pies brought in, so unlike the match tickets could be sold out before half-time.

I would suggest Ton fans apply themselves.  Suggest they avoid Christmas shopping and time spent with love ones by proposing  being charitable and donating a hen/goal to Africa or buying some kids free school meals through Mary's meals. Added bonus to those who already have a pile of unwanted in the cupboard.

I recon crowd could be under 1200.

Nothing less than 3 points today.no win today and Duffy needs to go

Hopefully the ref sends one of these cloggers off in the second half. Never seen so many fouls against us in one half. 

Loads of possession but other than the early goal and a brief bout of ping pong, we had little to show for it. O’Ware had been giving it away cheaply and did again for the equaliser. Pleased to see Tiffoney get a goal, but there’s no way he meant that effort....

From what I can gather goal number 2 was had by way of a fluke, No.3 a pen and the fourth by a pish back pass.

Were we gash or unlucky?

Where was all our subs;  Love, McLennan etc...

Edited by Cold Feet

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Suppose they're bottom of the league for a reason.

True.

But in fairness about 75% of our games we have been okay but just unlucky - not many teams have done us. This being one, hence the question.

The penalty was baffling tbh but you weren't really in the game aside from the gift we gave you

We missed lots of chances as well.

14 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Suppose they're bottom of the league for a reason.

They've played 15 league games, winning 0 and drawing 3, amassing a paltry 3 points. HTH!