Tail of the Bank v The Hedge

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Cowshed said:

This is a rather exciting thread:whistle can see everyone is buzzing for this one:thumsup2

Seasonal problem and I don't mean 2017/18.

This could be a season low crowd which we normally reserve for a feb mid-week game and they were trying to get fans to buy tickets early to " avoid the crowds at the ticket office".

More practical issues, pie stalls will have seen the alarm bells and cut numbers of pies brought in, so unlike the match tickets could be sold out before half-time.

I would suggest Ton fans apply themselves.  Suggest they avoid Christmas shopping and time spent with love ones by proposing  being charitable and donating a hen/goal to Africa or buying some kids free school meals through Mary's meals. Added bonus to those who already have a pile of unwanted in the cupboard.

I recon crowd could be under 1200.

Loads of possession but other than the early goal and a brief bout of ping pong, we had little to show for it. O’Ware had been giving it away cheaply and did again for the equaliser. Pleased to see Tiffoney get a goal, but there’s no way he meant that effort....

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Suppose they're bottom of the league for a reason.

True.

But in fairness about 75% of our games we have been okay but just unlucky - not many teams have done us. This being one, hence the question.

Archived