Rangers v Aberdeen / Aberdeen v Rangers

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

It wasn't a foul ya mentalist.

May shites out of challenge and is very late.  Jack wins ball cleanly and contact is inevitable and Mays shitbaggery causes his injury.

Another disgraceful decision against Jack. Sent off 3 times 270 games for Aberdeen. Sent off 4 times in 20 games for Rangers.

Welcome to our World Ryan!!

Same referee never sent Ryan Edwards off for his over the ball lunge on Ryan Jack earlier this season!!

When Jack wins his appeal does he get to keep the Compliant Officer?

Bob has just awoken from his coma after being leathered by the Hibee's back in August after the game.  Clearly some head injury has been sustained based on this post.

Welcome back Bob.

Bob has just awoken from his coma after being leathered by the Hibee's back in August after the game.  Clearly some head injury has been sustained based on this post.
Welcome back Bob.

Sorely missed, what's the betting look like for the first person offered a square go in a boozer that Bob definately drinks in

3 hours ago, bennett said:

The ball was there to be won and it was, the sheep player came in late. A rare mistake from wullie Collum and one which will hopefully be rescinded.

Are you seriously trying to.... you know what? I'm not even going to bother. You're a fucking welt.

45 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

May shites out of challenge and is very late.  Jack wins ball cleanly and contact is inevitable and Mays shitbaggery causes his injury.

Another disgraceful decision against Jack. Sent off 3 times 270 games for Aberdeen. Sent off 4 times in 20 games for Rangers.

Same referee never sent Ryan Edwards off for his over the ball lunge on Ryan Jack earlier this season!!

I'm not familiar with you so I'll assume that you are temporarily blinded by the emotion of the afternoon and the effect the decision had on the... oh no wait.. we won. Must just be a c**t.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

The difference between Pogba's red and Jack, IMO, is intent. Pogba's trod on him and for him to be sent off is fair enough but I don't think he's intending to injure the other guy.

Jack knows exactly where May is and knows what he's doing. He makes sure he leaves his boot in, presumably because he's bricking it about getting injured himself. It's a shitebag's challenge because he's deliberately looking to injure his opponent. The guy is a c**t of the highest order. 

I wouldn't go that far. It's not beyond the realms of possibility he has it in him to be that cute but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

He over committed plain and simple. If it's too much to ask of a professional footballer to make that challenge without endangering an opponent then we need to re-evaluate the laws of the fucking game.

It isn't and we don't.

The one against Hibs was just silly. The only argument I have with that is that more cards weren't issued. Deserved red.

Hamilton was a deserved second bookable offence. No complaints there.

I expect more from a professional footballer when it comes to being on drawn on stuff like the one at Killie. He was wound up, he reacted. Deserved Red. Hook, line & sinker.

Today's was as clear a red as you'll ever see irrespective of wether or not he meant it. If the ban is more than the statutory for a red card then we can discuss intent, until then f**k up.

Conclusion- I don't believe he has enough about him to justify nurturing the aggression. Get rid. He's no Roy Keane in the making.

As far as the manager goes I'd give it to Murty till the end of the season. Even if we could afford a manager in the class of Rodgers we couldn't attract one right now so give the guy a fucking chance. He's earned it. Derek will still be there next year should we choose to paper over the cracks with yet another mediocre appointment.

44 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Hiya Bob, good to see you back on the forum.

It's taken you a while to get over the pasting you took on and off the pitch in August.

nl.jpg.fcbc900f92ed9464594892d16404be73.jpg

56 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Welcome back. 

M08gFP5.gif

I'd forgotten how thick you were.

Well that was utter shite again.

Not as bad as Wednesday but still not good enough. Rangers are utter horseshite and we lose to them. Twice. And they had 10 men for half the fucking game.

What a fucking embarrassment. 

I'm sticking my head in the oven. And it's electric.

Where to start with this fucking pish

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Bob clearly fell asleep in his pint of lager (lager :lol:) in the Louden back in August and has just woken up.

Archived