Rangers v Aberdeen / Aberdeen v Rangers

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sevco will win a load of games at Snake Mountain before a ball is kicked due to the shitrbaggery that permeates so many involved in Scottish football. It's fucking sickening and even worse these days since Sevco are deeply average. They are absolutely there for teams to have a go at, yet Aberdeen here have turned up fearing them for some inexplicable reason, as if their players have some sort of conditioning that has them trembling with fear whenever they even hear the name 'Rangers'.
Sevco deserve no respect and teams really need to stop being mewling knock kneed quims with arses dribbling

Spot on. Play the game not the name. Changing the formation to respect a team who’ve just been beaten by Hamilton and Dundee (no disrespect to them) is ludicrous.

Not watching anymore. I'm not surprised Christie gas been sent off. He is truly wasted at us, a player with real talent and enthusiasm left to chase shadows due to McInnes shitebag tactics.
6 defenders from the start...embarassing!
Rangers outthought us, out fought us and out played us.

Not watching anymore. I'm not surprised Christie gas been sent off. He is truly wasted at us, a player with real talent and enthusiasm left to chase shadows due to McInnes shitebag tactics.

He's also a total c**t so who cares?

7 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

6 defenders from the start...embarassing!
Rangers outthought us, out fought us and out played us.

McInnes out-thinks himself.

McInnes out-thinks himself.

You may be right. I just dont get the tactics, a back 5 that become a a back 3 when going forward that becomes a back 4 on occasion.
A centre back at left back, a left back at centre mid, no wingers.
WTF?!
I'm a McInnes fan but tonight was unacceptable. Fucking shitehawk.

Ryxn Jack sauntering around was too much for me.

*cries self to sleep*

Archived