I have the fear again

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 0-1

Can’t argue with the result in the end really. We didn’t do enough over the 90 minutes to deserve anything, we were poor before and after the sending off. I don’t think the Dumbarton keeper had a save to make all day.

Was a good goal by Walsh actually. I quite liked him during his time here, the kid had a knack of scoring fantastic goals at important times and he did again today.

Even in the last 15 minutes when Dumbarton were down to 10 aswell - had an injury and had used all 3 subs - we still couldn’t create a chance.

Cant imagine we would have lost had Stelios kept his head on his shoulders and stayed on the pitch. He couldn’t though and we’re off the top as a result. Awful stuff all round.

Outstanding performance...Tom Walsh has to be the most improved player this season.Clearly feeds on confidence and has found good mentors in SA and ID.Thought we were hungrier sharper and deserved winners.Amazing given our  recent exploits.Down side though the injuries to Jimmy and Mark Stewart.We ve been unlucky this season with that.

A team with Scott Gallacher in goals, and a defence protected by Kyle Hutton and Stuart Carswell restricting a team to 0 (ZERO) shots on target. Scenes.

Anyway, we absolutely deserved that and, if it wasn't for some poor finishing, it would've been more. Special mention to Andy Dowie too, who was absolutely superb. More of that plz.

Our support were fantastic as well.

Archived