I have the fear again

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Young gun said:

Don’t feckin start.

Half expecting to see Gary Fleming on an emergency loan 8) 

Cant see it any other way.Buddies are flying we will struggle to compete given our recent exertions.TBF you beat us at the rock fairly comfortably

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Gary Fleming will forever torture my memories. Don't think a player in recent years - Leigh Griffiths aside - has been such a thorn in our side. 

Says a lot for the big man being mentioned in the same breath as LG.Great footballer who 's  only real downside was a genuine lack of pace.BUT his finishing  and sometimes ball control were ace, remember the Morton game last January!!!Could see a pass too.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Froxy drops to the bench with Morrison coming in. Correct decision IMO. Froxy looked absolutely miles off it on Tuesday whilst Morrison has impressed me in his last two games.

Big ginger needed that goal badly, hope he pushes on now.

Fingers crossed

Is this the match thread? That title [emoji28]

HT 0-0

Wasn’t much happening at all up until half time, Dumbarton started better then we dominated the final half hour. Then at the end of the half Stelios went and got himself sent off. Think the Ref called it right, was an absolute heads gone from Stelios, terrible challenge.

Going to be a long second half I fear, a draw wouldn’t be a bad result from here.

Archived