I have the fear again

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On reading the St Mirren thread, I too have the fear for this weekend.  We have the Dumbarton bad boys bringing horrible things like drums to games and making loud noise (at the football, I know!) and there's a good chance they could clash with the evil banner makers of St Mirren - I certainly hope St Mirren don't have any disgusting banners such as "Dumbarton Scum" lined up for this weekend or there will be blood!

Police free? Not for me!

On reading the St Mirren thread, I too have the fear for this weekend.  We have the Dumbarton bad boys bringing horrible things like drums to games and making loud noise (at the football, I know!) and there's a good chance they could clash with the evil banner makers of St Mirren - I certainly hope St Mirren don't have any disgusting banners such as "Dumbarton Scum" lined up for this weekend or there will be blood!
Police free? Not for me!

Hopefully the Dumbarton performance on Saturday is a similar standard to that post.

19 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Police free? Not for me!

In all seriousness have the folk with the drum checked that's OK? I know our fans had to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to be allowed to take theirs to home games. It may be worth a quick e-mail to avoid the - admittedly rather comical - prospect of someone not being allowed entry and having to leave their drum outside in the hope it will still be there when they return.

Just now, Stu said:

In all seriousness have the folk with the drum checked that's OK? I know our fans had to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to be allowed to take theirs to home games. It may be worth a quick e-mail to avoid the - admittedly rather comical - prospect of someone being allowed entry and having to leave their drum outside in the hope it will still be there when they return.

@Robbiem1872

8 minutes ago, Consolidate said:

Looks like we're behind the goal for this one - unusually.

We being bumped due to the Paisley faithful turning out in greater numbers to support their favourites?

Club announced pre-season that if a certain number of season tickets were sold for the west stand it would be used only for home support this season with away fans behind the goals, regardless of how many there were likely to be. Enough tickets were sold so that's what's happening.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Jack Ross really is a great guy. The fact that he's so well dressed only adds further plus points to his 'top man' image.

5 hours ago, Stu said:

Club announced pre-season that if a certain number of season tickets were sold for the west stand it would be used only for home support this season with away fans behind the goals, regardless of how many there were likely to be. Enough tickets were sold so that's what's happening.

Except when we gubbed you in the diddy cup.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

Except when we gubbed you in the diddy cup.

It was only for league games, just in case we drew a "big" team in the cup and could use the singing section as an overspill area.

Given our shitey cup form so far, we needn't have bothered.

Archived