I have the fear again

That's a pretty sad state of affairs when guys are assaulting a 19 year old kid with learning difficulties. 

Whoever the culprits are deserve to be caught and charged. We don't need that kind of scum tarnishing the good name of either club.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eee15466d87bfccb4ed557ad98341aaa.jpgdid anyone see this? Shocking. Hope they’re caught asap

There was something flying around Twitter yesterday with some of our 'young team' giving it big licks about being physical with other teams fans. I questioned it on our thread and it was swiftly deleted and there is no sign of it now. Would be highly disappointed if it was anything to do with any of our lot. Hope whoever it was is brought to justice. Despicable act.

That's a pretty sad state of affairs when guys are assaulting a 19 year old kid with learning difficulties. 
Whoever the culprits are deserve to be caught and charged. We don't need that kind of scum tarnishing the good name of either club.

That's assuming they were associated with either club to be fair. Neither of our supports really have a name for being troublemakers, so there is a chance that the poor kid found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If It's someone connected with DFC then I hope they are banned from the Rock for life, before a witch doctor sends them Grant Gallagher and Danny Handling's injuries thus leaving them unable to run for eternity.

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That's assuming they were associated with either club to be fair. Neither of our supports really have a name for being troublemakers, so there is a chance that the poor kid found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If It's someone connected with DFC then I hope they are banned from the Rock for life, before a witch doctor sends them Grant Gallagher and Danny Handling's injuries thus leaving them unable to run for eternity.

While tambourine recordings play to them on loop endlessly.

On 12/4/2017 at 08:10, Coventry Saint said:

Agreed with all that. What makes you say that about Loy? I've heard us signing him could be a reasonably likely outcome.

There are companies in Falkirk paying his £1,300 weekly  wage bill Loy is under contract what makes you think he would jump at the chance of dropping most of that wage to join us  ?  Personally I would rather not have him given his injury problems this season however if Jack Ross really wants him and Falkirk want to move him on then fine.

Archived