I have the fear again

6 minutes ago, Robbiem1872 said:

On a side note to the drum haha, the stewards today were a bit handsy at times which was not the best to see 

I assume the skunks drum corps were in action today? Quickest way to silence them is to score....as you no doubt discovered... :cheers

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the players and management team an outstanding result against one of the favourites for promotion. Been so unlucky in last few games to concede late equaliser's but maybe now they really can believe that they should be looking up the way rather than down the way.
Thank you all.

Thought Dumbarton were excellent today and were the better team even before the sending off. Would be easy to say that we didn't play as well as we can, but that was down to how well Dumbarton played. Defended from the front brilliantly and were very dangerous on the counter. Deserved to win by more, especially as they were down to ten themselves for the last 15 minutes.

We need a couple of players in January I think. Lost Smith for today, and all of a sudden we are playing a fullback on the wing and look completely disjointed. You then look at the bench and there really isn't much there either, whereas all the players Dumbarton brought on today had a positive impact.

Wasn't surprised to see Froxylias go off injured. He was holding the back of his right thigh from the first minute of the second half against Queens on Tuesday and I was amazed it took another 20 minutes to sub him.

Great performances from pretty much everyone today and despite three tough games in a week, our fitness levels looked really good. It was really pleasing to come away with a win at last in 2017 away to one of the big teams, after coming so close at Easter Road, Tannadice (twice) and East End Park last week. 

5 hours ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Paulo Nutini! Tom Conti! Andrew Neil! Gerard Butler! Gerry Rafferty! John Byrne! Phylis Logan! Kelly Marie! Kenneth McKellar!  Chick Young! (Aye I know....) Can you hear me?

YBTAHOAB!!

Can't believe you missed out Dougie Vipon and David "Kid" Jensen.

Archived