I have the fear again

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, the snudge said:

What a performance from us. Everyone was tremendous. Hutton especially (hard lines St Mirren fans). Took my 5 year old to her first away game so she's chuffed at winning. Thanks to St Mirren for being an excellent host club with absolutely nae trouble before during or after the game. Great experience for her! 

I think I saw u and daughter when picking my son up from panda club from away end was she singingDumbarton won? ?

19 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Robbie, I'm afraid I couldn't make the game today due to work commitments. I'm sure I would have enjoyed the atmosphere - I might even sponsor drum lessons! 

To be fair our drummer is a grade 4 snare drummer so he’s getting there.

4 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Generally 8 in any musical discipline.

I believe in the pipe band scene there are 4 levels plus 2 under 18 sections.  Grade 1 is the highest. The 2 u18 sections are Novice Juvenile and then the next step up is Juvenile.

I think it is probably more to do with drumming not being musical as such... ;):lol:

5 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

I believe in the pipe band scene there are 4 levels plus 2 under 18 sections.  Grade 1 is the highest. The 2 u18 sections are Novice Juvenile and then the next step up is Juvenile.

I think it is probably more to do with drumming not being musical as such... ;):lol:

In musical instruments, Grade 8 is the highest.

Archived