The last Meh Derby of the year

The Meh Derby

El Beigico

Tractorfest

Perthshire v Ayshire

However you want to slice it, this is the last Meh Derby of the year.

I'm quite sure St Johnstone fans (along with the ubiquitous Dundee and Partick fans) will make capital of the fact that Killie fans are overly optimistic when the team haven't precisely been setting the proverbial heather on fire.

That said, there's definitely a "buzz about the place".  

This should be Mulumbu's first game for us.  A potential midfield of him and Power/ Dicker is exciting. 

If only we had a goalscorer, I'd be more confident. 

That said, I reckon we'll sneak it 2 - 1.  And it's not at home, which is a bonus. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one, for the day out more than the game itself TBH.

50 of us will be in Perth before noon so game might be a bit blurry anyway.

We've got a decent enough record in Perth recently but this has 0-0 written all over it.

Jones is a massive loss.

I'm more optimistic about getting something off Thistle next week - even if that game is at home - than I am about getting something at McDiarmid. Without Jones our team lacks creativity and I can't see anyone else slotting into that role in a like-for-like swap. I think 0-0 is an optimistic prediction for us even if Saints struggled to score goals until the Hibs game at Easter Road recently. Home win.

59 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Great, a game against the second most pointless Premiership  club behind Thistle. Canny wait.

Hey, we actually win stuff so don't punt us in with Thistle.

You are closer of their level of pointlessness. Both had won hee haw until a couple of years ago!

Killie calling anyone pointless when theyve dossed about ninth place for the past decade [emoji38]

Can't wait to see how K********k cope with MOH this time around, hopefully we see Broadfoot tripping over his own legs again

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Killie calling anyone pointless when theyve dossed about ninth place for the past decade emoji38.png

Can't wait to see how K********k cope with MOH this time around, hopefully we see Broadfoot tripping over his own legs again

And similarly, I can't wait to see how S* ********e cope with Youssouf Mulumbu.

Should be fun.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Killie calling anyone pointless when theyve dossed about ninth place for the past decade emoji38.png

In that last decade we've won as many trophies as you lot have in your entire history.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Great, a game against the second most pointless Premiership  club behind Thistle. Canny wait.

^^ Scrambling for meh-levance. 

Archived