League cup losers V League cup winners 29/11

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I would. It's the mass hysteria and hypocrisy that's so funny.

That’s the thing I am finding pretty funny, it’s the mass hypocrisy amongst the Celtic fans.

‘Defo penalty for foul on Sinclair as there was contact, not a foul on Moult as contact was accidental.’

Red card for Kipre for foul on Dembele as he tries to win the ball but takes the man, not a red card for Dembele even though he intentionally tries to wipe out McHugh.

Definitely a penalty for minimal accidental contact on McGregor blah blah blah.(see Moult penalty claims).

Motherwell fans are scum for throwing coins, but we will ignore the coin throwing at Hampden or the Buckie bottle thrown from the Celtic fans last night onto the pitch at Motherwell fans.

It’s quite ironic how we we are both laughing and pissed off at the same things with each other.

That’s the thing I am finding pretty funny, it’s the mass hypocrisy amongst the Celtic fans.

‘Defo penalty for foul on Sinclair as there was contact, not a foul on Moult as contact was accidental.’

Red card for Kipre for foul on Dembele as he tries to win the ball but takes the man, not a red card for Dembele even though he intentionally tries to wipe out McHugh.

Definitely a penalty for minimal accidental contact on McGregor blah blah blah.(see Moult penalty claims).

Motherwell fans are scum for throwing coins, but we will ignore the coin throwing at Hampden or the Buckie bottle thrown from the Celtic fans last night onto the pitch at Motherwell fans.

It’s quite ironic how we we are both laughing and pissed off at the same things with each other.

The mass hysteria and hypocrisy is not entirely all from the Well fans I must admit.
Some are actually taking this quite okay.
There's not been much debate regarding the cards, fouls and penalties during both matches from either sets of fans.
It really has been a clusterfuk of whatabootery, conspiracy theories and casting us old ground.
Me, personally, I'm more concerned with our performance and lack of focus to get a comfortable win, but Motherwell have done a decent job on us, and I'm hoping our players take heed, as well as a long hard look at themselves. I'm sure behind the scenes Rodgers will be looking to reign in any complacency.

Good to see Rodgers calling out the divers and the cheats:

I've seen some really bad decisions since I've come up here from referees and officials but I've got to say that was the worst one I've seen... For him to give a penalty for that is absolutely incredible. That is blatant cheating and it's an awful decision.

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

206 broken seats in the away end last night apparently, plus lots of other vandalism. Other clubs manage to not do that.

I've never understood this fascination morons have with breaking a seat at the football.

Like this one (from a few years back)?

Screen+shot+2013-12-07+at+13.13.26.png

Celtic must be quietly slipping cheques to every club in the league every year - it's probably a line in their accounts:

£124,000             Best Fans In The World Reputation Preservation Fund

This one?
Screen+shot+2013-12-07+at+13.13.26.png
Celtic must be quietly slipping cheques to every club in the league every year - it's probably a line in their accounts:
£124,000             Best Fans In The World Reputation Preservation Fund

Is that from last night? I never understand how they even manage to break the things.

Shite behaviour, club will rightly fit the bill.

Not sure McGregor is off sides when he comes back on and touches the ball. There is a 'well player that has ran over the goal line in the nets if you watch the video. Not sure he gets back in time to put McGregor in an offsides position.

There is video showing the covering defender just runs staright in to the back of McGregor. If he is onside its a pen.

Archived