League cup losers V League cup winners 29/11

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I see you cut off my post because you are in denial about your club and their previous behaviour

Here is an article about Willie Collum receiving death threats

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/8088533/Rookie-referee-Willie-Collum-receives-death-threats-after-Old-Firm-game.html

I guess intimidation tactics work.

Aye he wasn't going to be making that mistake again. The mistake of not giving Celtic the benefit of the doubt.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Swello said:

Also - listening to "a half time interview over the tannoy with Tommy Sheridan"* was a low point of my time going to Fir Park.

*accidental Partridge

That was fucking horrific and in my opinion a massive own goal by the club. Whatever anyone thinks of Tommy Sheridan, and I'm not a fan, to have someone stand on the trackside at our home ground and tell the whole stadium he was a big Celtic man and hoped they won 2-0 was just wrong. Celtic get things far, far too easy for them nowadays, the club should never have allowed that.

That was fucking horrific and in my opinion a massive own goal by the club. Whatever anyone thinks of Tommy Sheridan, and I'm not a fan, to have someone stand on the trackside at our home ground and tell the whole stadium he was a big Celtic man and hoped they won 2-0 was just wrong. Celtic get things far, far too easy for them nowadays, the club should never have allowed that.

That’s staggering that that was allowed to happen. I would have booed the c**t.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

That’s staggering that that was allowed to happen. I would have booed the c**t.

In fairness, most around us did.

But yet again it's an example of Celtic and their fans getting to act however they want, when they want. Too many in Scottish football just now down to them nowadays.

That c**t stood there with a fucking Celtic scarf on him and was allowed to take part in a half time interview at our ground and in our home game and say that he hoped Celtic beat us. 

Just what is it going to take for Scottish football to wake up to Celtic?

Celtic are top side. There is no denying that, there passing and movement is excellent to watch.

However..... the decision tonight was unbelievable. McGregor clearly dives at Collum could not wait to blow.

I’ve skim read the past few pages and obviously a fair whack of trolling going on by Celtic fans however surely they must appreciate the frustration we are feeling.

Can they imagine if they lost an old firm game to they decisions. They would explode.

You don’t mind losing to a good team with more resources but when it’s to a referring decision it’s a boot in the baws.

We should all be talking about a decent game between two teams, one with the class and skill and the other with the work rate and determination who fought for 90 mins.

However we are again debating an idiotic decision brought in by cheating.

Just now, wellboy1991 said:

Celtic are top side. There is no denying that, there passing and movement is excellent to watch.

However..... the decision tonight was unbelievable. McGregor clearly dives at Collum could not wait to blow.

I’ve skim read the past few pages and obviously a fair whack of trolling going on by Celtic fans however surely they must appreciate the frustration we are feeling.

Can they imagine if they lost an old firm game to they decisions. They would explode.

You don’t mind losing to a good team with more resources but when it’s to a referring decision it’s a boot in the baws.

We should all be talking about a decent game between two teams, one with the class and skill and the other with the work rate and determination who fought for 90 mins.

However we are again debating an idiotic decision brought in by cheating.

We know what they do. They send death threats to the referee.

I know plenty off Well fans are pissed off but I don't think anyone is going to phone up Willie Collum to say we are going to kill him.

Here is Neil Lennon's view when a couple of decisions went against him

"Up until last week, I had never had a problem with referees, but when you get a decision as controversial as that last week – and another big decision in a big game this week – we have the right to ask questions.

Aye, that’s a kick in the baws right enough.

Got to love Steven Robinson though, 0-0 with 20 mins to go against Celtic and he takes of a holding midfielder and chucks on another striker. Even the way he handled himself at the end, a real class act. Others could learn a thing or two.

Has to be said we rode our luck at times tonight and Trevor Carson was absolutely sensational, finally a worthy successor to Randolph. That save on the stroke of half time from Tierney was unbelievable. Whole team put in a tremendous shift but what a talent young Allan Campbell is, even in that company he was as good as anybody in the middle of that park tonight.

Tough one to take certainly as we were shafted yet again with another nonsense penalty decision but I honestly can’t praise the job Robinson is doing enough. Love his attitude and what he’s done with this team in such short space of time.

Some man, some team.

Archived