League cup losers V League cup winners 29/11

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just imagine for one minute if and and Celtic finally lose a domestic game and it comes as a result of an identical penalty decision to the one they got tonight. 
We'd be talking eight page pull outs in the red tops, the phone ins bombared with moon howling tramps rattling on about masonic conspiracies, their pals in the SNP & Scottish labour would be greetin about it in Hollywood and probably a sequel of 'Anyone but Celtic' starring Jeanette Findlay, Joe O'Rourke and Phil Mac Giola Bhain playing themselves as they try to come to terms with the masonic establishment ending their unbeaten run.
That club is fucking poison from top to bottom.

You can't stop us now, we've infiltrated everything!

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

Just imagine for one minute if and and Celtic finally lose a domestic game and it comes as a result of an identical penalty decision to the one they got tonight. 

We'd be talking eight page pull outs in the red tops, the phone ins bombared with moon howling tramps rattling on about masonic conspiracies, their pals in the SNP & Scottish labour would be greetin about it in Hollywood and probably a sequel of 'Anyone but Celtic' starring Jeanette Findlay, Joe O'Rourke and Phil Mac Giola Bhain playing themselves as they try to come to terms with the masonic establishment ending their unbeaten run.

That club is fucking poison from top to bottom.

Aaanyway.....How was Ibrox tonight? Thought you'd be delighted

Scott Brown is untouchable with referees. He commits several fouls and is only spoken to once. Meanwhile Campbell is booked for his first offence. I know it's ultimately pointless booking or red carding Brown as it would only be overturned anyway as last season showed.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

No.

I see you cut off my post because you are in denial about your club and their previous behaviour

Here is an article about Willie Collum receiving death threats

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/8088533/Rookie-referee-Willie-Collum-receives-death-threats-after-Old-Firm-game.html

I guess intimidation tactics work.

Scott Brown is untouchable with referees. He commits several fouls and is only spoken to once. Meanwhile Campbell is booked for his first offence. I know it's ultimately pointless booking or red carding Brown as it would only be overturned anyway as last season showed.

I think he was the most or 2md most booked player last year.

Still, don't let facts get in the way of your head exploding.

Archived