League cup losers V League cup winners 29/11

See if everyone came on and had a go at Sinclair/McGregor for diving or the ref for being shite then we would show some humility. However, are we f**k showing anything when the response is in regards to a conspiracy theory, the same conspiracy theory that is constantly attached to all Celtic fans because a few morons in our support cant handle defeat.

Think many have had a go at said players for diving and many have had a go at the refs for being shite. Haven’t seen too many conspiracy theories so....

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No glossing over that - I'm more gutted tonight than I was on Sunday. Funnily enough, I was privately thinking that the only penalty Celtic would get tonight would be a stonewaller - but you live and learn.

I'll actually laugh if Clancy does the hatrick on Saturday...

Just imagine for one minute if and and Celtic finally lose a domestic game and it comes as a result of an identical penalty decision to the one they got tonight. 

We'd be talking eight page pull outs in the red tops, the phone ins bombared with moon howling tramps rattling on about masonic conspiracies, their pals in the SNP & Scottish labour would be greetin about it in Hollywood and probably a sequel of 'Anyone but Celtic' starring Jeanette Findlay, Joe O'Rourke and Phil Mac Giola Bhain playing themselves as they try to come to terms with the masonic establishment ending their unbeaten run.

That club is fucking poison from top to bottom.

I wouldn't be showing any humility if we won through a suspect penalty. It'd be GIRFUY all the way. It's just fucking annoying to be shafted twice in a row. Football would be shite if you didn't get raging at being fucked over tho. The whole seething thing is part of it.

Just now, MJC said:

Just imagine for one minute if and and Celtic finally lose a domestic game and it comes as a result of an identical penalty decision to the one they got tonight. 

We'd be talking eight page pull outs in the red tops, the phone ins bombared with moon howling tramps rattling on about masonic conspiracies, their pals in the SNP & Scottish labour would be greetin about it in Hollywood and probably a sequel of 'Anyone but Celtic' starring Jeanette Findlay, Joe O'Rourke and Phil Mac Giola Bhain playing themselves as they try to come to terms with the masonic establishment ending their unbeaten run.

Peter won’t let that happen. Ever. 8) 

Just now, MJC said:

received_371234626625512.gif

Archived