League cup losers V League cup winners 29/11

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't afford to get too wrapped up in what went on yesterday. Sinclair is a cheating c**t, yes - but if try and boot him into the stand at the first opportunity or take out the understandable frustration in a similar fashion, we'll just look silly and end up with more reds and yellows. We need to treat this as a different game and try to keep our composure and concentration and actually try and play better than we did in the final - and see if we can effect things more on the tighter pitch. 

I detest diving and have been happy to criticise 'Well players for it when I've seen it - but in the next two games, if anyone feels contact in a good area, I'll turn a blind eye if they feel entitled to go down :rolleyes:

Celtic pay their players 17 times - yup 17 times on average more than what Motherwell pay theirs.

PSG pay their players 8.8 times what Celtic pay theirs.

Maths is not my strong point but I make that gap from Celtic to Motherwell twice as big as the gap between PSG and Celtic. 

The fact there is even a fkin discussion on Motherwell potentially winning any game v Celtic is actually amusing.  They should be winnng every game v by 5 or 6 goals like PSG and Bayern did to them. 

No wonder they are 65 domestic games unbeaten ! 

Anyway I have a feeling in my water about this game midweek. Not least because I am in London and missing it. I missed Skippy Sunday - the omens are there. 

Archived