Fairy Queens V The Highlanders

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

My first visit to Palmerston and looking forward to it, booked a decent hotel so I'll make a weekend of it.

Queens will be suffering after their weekend defeat by Livi so I suspect they will come out with all guns blazing or as meekly as a wet fart.

We`ve got a league game tomorrow night at Dumbarton.  Who knows how that will go.  The guns blazing or more likely wet fart approach may well still apply of course.

Edit to add ICT might be looking to bounce back after a shock home defeat against Brechin of course or are you assuming an easy 3 points in that fixture ;)

Sorry to disappoint you but I got a great price on a four star with pool, sauna and gym.
Looking forward to the game then a good repast in the evening .

I'm more interested in this hotel of yours than I am of the game. I wasn't aware we had any 4 star hotels. The Cairndale is only 3 I'm sure and you said "decent hotel" so that's ruled out completely.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm more interested in this hotel of yours than I am of the game. I wasn't aware we had any 4 star hotels. The Cairndale is only 3 I'm sure and you said "decent hotel" so that's ruled out completely.

I assumed he meant The Holiday Inn (formerly Aston) at the Crichton. It has a pool and sauna though I don't think it has a gym so maybe he did mean the Cairndale.

5 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Last match of a hectic time for Queens, go with Martin Rooney Kerr Brownlie Marshall, Stirling Jacobs Rankin Mcfadden, Kane Dobbie.

Stirling Jacobs Rankin McFadden sounds like the poshest man in Scotland. Hope he isn't starting as Tremarco might stab him.

41 minutes ago, Jan mosniack said:

Hope the game is more entertaining  than this thread.

The second half probably will be from Queens' point of view as it eventually dawns on the Manager (again)  that lumping long balls up to Dykes or Lyle for flick-ons  isn't paying off.  

Archived