Fairy Queens V The Highlanders

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/11/2017 at 05:45, 19QOS19 said:

I'm more interested in this hotel of yours than I am of the game. I wasn't aware we had any 4 star hotels. The Cairndale is only 3 I'm sure and you said "decent hotel" so that's ruled out completely.

hetland hall maybe

Apparently Aaron Doran won't travel as we don't want to risk his knee on the artificial surface. Not much of a surprise given his long standing injury problems but also disappointing as it means we have one less option from the bench if we are chasing the game. Still think he's an excellent player.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Apparently Aaron Doran won't travel as we don't want to risk his knee on the artificial surface. Not much of a surprise given his long standing injury problems but also disappointing as it means we have one less option from the bench if we are chasing the game. Still think he's an excellent player.

That's not good, he was great on Tuesday night when he came on.

Fordyce missing this one is a blow, but at least the back line should be more balanced with a natural right-back playing.  It wouldn't be the first time injuries have forced a Queens manager into accidentally selecting his best team.  If the players are as tired as Naysmith is suggesting then surely the pace and energy of the underused Stirling and Kane has to be utilised from the start at the expense of Lyle and McFadden?

Martin

Rooney Kerr Brownlie Marshall

Murray Jacobs Rankin Stirling

Dobbie Kane

0-0 or 1-1 in front of a crowd of 1100ish.

My first visit to this Tory fortress  headlined by the father and son clown act The Mundells.

Not too bad a town but dearie me Queen Street needs a re-vamp, mind you it's the same in most towns and cities with the Tory cutbacks.

Looking forward to the game.

Archived