Partick Thistle vs Hibernian - Saturday 2 December

They're  4 points ahead of us with and we have a game in hand ! Steve Clarke seems to be fucking god to a lot of people ? Let's see what happens then

We've been honking all season. Archie doesn't know how to turn this around. A game in hand is hopeless if we aren't winning.Clarke is obviously improving them and is getting results.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Better players, better manager, more money, bigger club, more points already, better GD, better fans.

Take your pick son.

ETA - Fully expect Partick to beat us 5-0 next week now.

f**k off Dindeleux :lol: better fans ? More money ? Your from Ayrshire my wee pal. Just because you's have had a wee lift in recent weeks means hee haw. We are pish but I fully expect us to pick up when we get our injuries in order. 

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

We've been honking all season. Archie doesn't know how to turn this around. A game in hand is hopeless if we aren't winning.Clarke is obviously improving them and is getting results.

It wouldn't have been hard to improve on Lee Mcculoch Magyar.. yes we have been pish but I expect us to finish above them this season and still think we will. Archie's trying play it safe at the moment (IMO) with his teams but once the squad is a bit more balanced between key players returning and who ever we sign In January then I will say we will finish above killie.

5 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

It wouldn't have been hard to improve on Lee Mcculoch Magyar.. yes we have been pish but I expect us to finish above them this season and still think we will. Archie's trying play it safe at the moment (IMO) with his teams but once the squad is a bit more balanced between key players returning and who ever we sign In January then I will say we will finish above killie.

I'm willing to have a wee charity bet on this with you if you want?

5 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Well done Hibees, putting this mob down for a bigger team would be a gain to the Ladbrokes Premiership x x HH

You just reminded me that I'm not a servile, craven Scottish Tory.

Thx, needed a wee pick me up after watching the shite Thistle served up the day.

You just reminded me that I'm not a servile, craven Scottish Tory.
Thx, needed a wee pick me up after watching the shite Thistle served up the day.

And soon you’ll be enjoying that thought in the Championship forum. [emoji1305]

Archived