Partick Thistle vs Hibernian - Saturday 2 December

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the stats Barton only has 3 completed passes    bookings all season, which I agree seems low. Turnbull, Devine and Keown have 4 although one of Keown's won't count towards further suspension as it was a 2nd yellow vs Aberdeen. Bannigan, despite playing about 10 minutes all season, predictably has 3.

Shitfesting a 1-1 here seems about our best bet.

20 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Do all the good followers of hibernian still believe Thomson has it in for them? Should be good for a laugh if they do

Thomson doesn't just have it in for us, Jaggy. He wants us to be no longer. He won't stop until the establishment has agreed to the excavation of a big hole in the fertile soils of Summerside, pushed us in, covered us in loam, planted a patch of Calendula officinalis, and organised an annual hog-roast to mark our untimely demise.  The man's insane, Jaggy. 

Thomson doesn't just have it in for us, Jaggy. He wants us to be no longer. He won't stop until the establishment has agreed to the excavation of a big hole in the fertile soils of Summerside, pushed us in, covered us in loam, planted a patch of Calendula officinalis, and organised an annual hog-roast to mark our untimely demise.  The man's insane, Jaggy. 

I’m surprised he gave Celtic that decision at the weekend. Has he turned Catholic or something? Maybe hope for us yet if so.

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I’m surprised he gave Celtic that decision at the weekend. Has he turned Catholic or something? Maybe hope for us yet if so.

I believe he's a Carpocratian, Fraze. An ancient branch of Gnosticism. I don't know if he's circumcised or not, but its really not important. 

Gentlemens, for those of you who cannot make it to Glasgow's West End on Saturday (I can't be alone in boycotting the locality until Ketchup reopens its doors), the famous Cambuslang Ringers need a team against which to compete. 

Please do let Paul McColl (from Larkhall) know if you can play ball. 

Archived