The Best Poster In P&B History (2017 Edition)

Oleksandr

23 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Don't read it then

I just think considering there was already a best posters in the history of p&b done a couple of years ago, there hasn't been too many additions since then to warrant another slogged out countdown. Unless of course you are brand new and are doing it purely on the back of sanchez's list unaware it has already been done. Which might be the case because this is the first time I have seen your name.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

I just think considering there was already a best posters in the history of p&b done a couple of years ago, there hasn't been too many additions since then to warrant another slogged out countdown. Unless of course you are brand new and are doing it purely on the back of sanchez's list unaware it has already been done. Which might be the case because this is the first time I have seen your name.

There's already been a (2017 Edition Of The Best Poster Of P&B)?

3 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

No, an all time best poster thread was done a couple of years ago. 

Perhaps a best newcomer poster thread &/or a poster of the year thread with posts strictly limited to posts from 2017 only?

All time best posters thread might be best done every 5 or 10 years.

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

No, an all time best poster thread was done a couple of years ago. 

Perhaps a best newcomer poster thread &/or a poster of the year thread with posts strictly limited to posts from 2017 only?

All time best posters thread might be best done every 5 or 10 years.

This is the new one

10 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

This is not what it's called though is it. It says in the history of p&b in the title. Just trying to inform you that it has been done so not to waste your time but if you are going to do it then batter in.

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

This is not what it's called though is it. It says in the history of p&b in the title. Just trying to inform you that it has been done so not to waste your time but if you are going to do it then batter in.

Unfair on the 23 people who have put votes in already tbh

18 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

He's not brand new, he's the puddle drinker.

36 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Whilst this is true, I'd imagine the standings of one done this year would be quite different from the one Marshmallo did. For example, dundeebarry absolutely scooshed the one done a few years ago, whilst this is now 5  pages in and there hasn't been a single mention of his name until now. P&B is an ever growing, ever evolving monster, and it waits for no poster. We're all just cogs on the wheel, maaaaaan.

47 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

This @Melanius Mullarkey has fitted in well for a new poster. 

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Whilst this is true, I'd imagine the standings of one done this year would be quite different from the one Marshmallo did. For example, dundeebarry absolutely scooshed the one done a few years ago, whilst this is now 5  pages in and there hasn't been a single mention of his name until now. P&B is an ever growing, ever evolving monster, and it waits for no poster. We're all just cogs on the wheel, maaaaaan.

Much of this is true but better having one every 4-5years like the World Cup imo. 

4 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Agree to an extent. Will be a different top 50 of course, I just think it would be better waiting a bit longer. Fucking boring myself with this chat now

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

This @Melanius Mullarkey has fitted in well for a new poster. 

Na, still as boring as ever.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Much of this is true but better having one every 4-5years like the World Cup imo. 

Probably this. Qualifiers would be a good addition and have it as knockout countdown once the 50 names have been  finalised.

Will have a think at this and submit my vote. It'll be five people who post about football and offer insight there. The GN in joke crowd will dominate this poll unfortunately but I read this site primarily for football reasons. Don't understand oddballs who join here and never post about football.

Sadly this is going to supersede the poll that@Marshmallo and I were calibrating. It took a long time and it was a worthwhile effort from everyone who was selected to vote but having conferred with the group running our poll we are happy for Oleksandr to take the reins in this.

This [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention] has fitted in well for a new poster. 

It's genuinely possible that he's replied to every single post ever made on the forum, regardless of whether it's been addressed to him or not, or what sub-forum it was in.

Archived