The Best Poster In P&B History (2017 Edition)

Oleksandr

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Anyone fancy translating that?

He reckons that giant haystacks could easily have taken big daddy if the wrestling wasn't fixed, he also thinks that skidders is a twat.

Just now, bennett said:

He reckons that giant haystacks could easily have taken big daddy if the wrestling wasn't fixed, he also thinks that skidders is a twat.

Surprising to see the two of you posting side by side again. Becoming a bit of a habit that.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Surprising to see the two of you posting side by side again. Becoming a bit of a habit that.

Your definition of side by side differs from mine Einstein.

21 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Meh, not going to argue with that.

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

15 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Your definition of side by side differs from mine Einstein.

Get a room you two.

29 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Think he is saying that Bobby is an arsehole

24 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Meh, not going to argue with that.

Knowing Bobby as I do, I can confirm this......

;)

37 minutes ago, thebhoyfartinez said:

cant say am too keen on siding wi a *** but loads mair posts coz he at least posts a lot on fitba subjects.  no like u flash gordon swannin  aboot actin the big man tellin lies an near single handed ruinin most the forum then runnin away ti the parents thread when yev been takin a slaggin or called oot for the tosser u are. 

You are a f*cking genius. Big fan of your work!

1. Throbber

2. Mon Dieu

3. Ginger Prince

4. Alan Stubbs

5. The Grass Is Greener

Couldn’t bring myself to say anybody else, like reading the majority of posters inputs. Voting for they 2 as my top 2 cause Throbber has me in tears with the shite he comes away with and the parody he lives up to and MD just because his efforts into some of his posts deserve recognition. Last 3 are first people that I think of when I think of good guys. Like a lot of people on here though. Spots 6 onwards would probably be taken by Hibs fans too, fucking love their shite sometimes.

cant say am too keen on siding wi a *** but loads mair posts coz he at least posts a lot on fitba subjects.  no like u flash gordon swannin  aboot actin the big man tellin lies an near single handed ruinin most the forum then runnin away ti the parents thread when yev been takin a slaggin or called oot for the tosser u are. 

b6139eb73c4851fa9e0884a6c0ee5ba1.jpg

12 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Anyone fancy translating that?

Rab McGlinchy would have a hard time reading that.

Also, this thread is shite. Been done before and was well presented with the work Marshy put into it. Don't ruin it by starting this half hearted attempt which will turn out worse than Matty's countdown.

11 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Rab McGlinchy would have a hard time reading that.

Also, this thread is shite. Been done before and was well presented with the work Marshy put into it. Don't ruin it by starting this half hearted attempt which will turn out worse than Matty's countdown.

Don't read it then

Archived