The Best Poster In P&B History (2017 Edition)

Oleksandr

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think anyone who consistently spells "congratulations" wrong should be running a thread of this magnitude.

Keeps realising results as well, rather than releasing them but we all make mistakes. Seems nobody voted for me so that’s sure dire evidence of that.

I don't think anyone who consistently spells "congratulations" wrong should be running a thread of this magnitude.

Keeps realising results as well, rather than releasing them but we all make mistakes. Seems nobody voted for me so that’s sure dire evidence of that.

24 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

1 more 5 pointer tonight, think this would be a good time to show our appreciation for our host putting in the time and effort for the people of the forum, 1 green dot = 1 respect

You have us all on the edge of our seats, well  done, this is surely gold bound 

Time to kick this thread up a notch. Watch and learn from the master, Donny m8
You see, [mention=21987]Monkey Tennis[/mention]? Threads like this prove why we have to focus on the negative aspects of the P&B community. It's just that much more interesting.

This is an outstanding thread. Think of it as being a Champions League level thread, unlike your sorry, predictable, anti-climax Sunday pub league effort.

Archived