Social Justice Warrior

welshbairn

Just now, banana said:

I can't recall seeing you challenging him at any time, adding to the discussion. Which factually incorrect information?

That the Vikings killed off the New England natives through disease, 3 years before the Pilgrim Fathers arrived, for one amongst many.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That the Vikings killed off the New England natives through disease, 3 years before the Pilgrim Fathers arrived, for one amongst many.

You wouldn't misrepresent this surely?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/248932-jon-venables/&do=findComment&comment=11784905

He was "Happy to be corrected if you think I'm wrong about something."? And then corrected himself following a reply from you - "Go to 49:38. Sorry, it says European explores in general, not Vikings specifically. I misremembered."

That's a great example of how it's supposed to work through dialogue, not silencing. If only the 'Progressives' on here had a quarter of his humility we may find our way back to a truthful path.

4 minutes ago, banana said:

You wouldn't misrepresent this surely?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/248932-jon-venables/&do=findComment&comment=11784905

He was "Happy to be corrected if you think I'm wrong about something."? And then corrected himself following a reply from you - "Go to 49:38. Sorry, it says European explores in general, not Vikings specifically. I misremembered."

That's a great example of how it's supposed to work through dialogue, not silencing. If only the 'Progressives' on here had a quarter of his humility we may find our way back to a truthful path.

Considering he was about 400 years out he didn't have much choice. Just about every post he made had skewed stats or bare faced lies. I gave up reading and checking them ages ago.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Considering he was about 400 years out he didn't have much choice. Just about every post he made had skewed stats or bare faced lies.

Excellent, as I said that's how it's supposed to work. You got him, he held his hands up, we all move forwards.

Examples from almost every post, please.

Excellent, as I said that's how it's supposed to work. You got him, he held his hands up, we all move forwards.
Examples from almost every post, please.

He was an alias of Yank Mike, who was quite correctly binned for using the word "faggot" to describe homosexual men.
A. His original banning was quite correct.
B. It's a banning offence on this forum to create an alias to override previous banning.

Let's build your argument around those 2 indisputable facts- on you go.

Just now, Brother Blades said:

He was an alias of Yank Mike, who was quite correctly binned for using the word "faggot" to describe homosexual men.
B. It's a banning offence on this forum to create an alias to override previous banning.

That's not why he was banned this time as far as I can tell, so no dice with the desperate attempt at reframing, champ! ;) 

I also can't find Yank Mike saying that, source please.

That's not why he was banned this time as far as I can tell, so no dice with the desperate attempt at reframing, champ! [emoji6] 
I also can't find Yank Mike saying that, source please.

He was banned this time for whatever reasons the mods deemed fit- he already qualified to the ban-hammer by admitting he was Yank Mike.
Source for Yank Mike being banned for using faggot was from himself, when I mistakenly accused him for being banned for racism( genuine mistake on my part) and he replied that he had been banned for homophobia. I'd imagine his "f" post was deleted by the mods at the same time of his banning.
If you are so desperate to find evidence- search my posts in the politics section & my interaction with TPL.

2 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

He was banned this time for whatever reasons the mods deemed fit- he already qualified to the ban-hammer by admitting he was Yank Mike.
Source for Yank Mike being banned for using faggot was from himself, when I mistakenly accused him for being banned for racism( genuine mistake on my part) and he replied that he had been banned for homophobia. I'd imagine his "f" post was deleted by the mods at the same time of his banning.
If you are so desperate to find evidence- search my posts in the politics section & my interaction with TPL.

I'm not desperate to find evidence, I'm holding you accountable for your own claims. It's up to the accuser to provide evidence.

If his post was deleted and we no longer have evidence of his rampant homophobia, it's another good example of where censorship goes badly wrong. Such a rampant homophobe would be able to sneak in again undetected without any proof remaining of his rampant homophobia.

27 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

He was also banned as Swampy. When he came back as Progressive Liberal after Yank Mike was binned he was called out as Swampy which he didn't deny, just pleaded to be allowed to stay on just for the US election. If I recall correctly Swampy was banned for repeatedly attacking the mods for failing to ban a poster he didn't like.

I'm not desperate to find evidence, I'm holding you accountable for your own claims. It's up to the accuser to provide evidence.
If his post was deleted and we no longer have evidence of his rampant homophobia, it's another good example of where censorship goes badly wrong. Such a rampant homophobe would be able to sneak in again undetected without any proof remaining of his rampant homophobia.

I've already provided 2 reasons why he was correctly emptied, tbh, I'm rather embarrassed to being involved in a to & fro with an obvious troll. So kindly f**k off.

12 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I've already provided 2 reasons why he was correctly emptied, tbh, I'm rather embarrassed to being involved in a to & fro with an obvious troll. So kindly f**k off.

Accountability and evidence is trolling :lol:

Another day another zinger, terrifying.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Wonder where you found that? Nice bit of cropping BTW. "Californian media" indeed,

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/938448605173731328

Great work for once welshy, but f**k sake at least wait until some others have made a fool of themselves first! :angry:

@Bairnardo what could possibly be wrong with the ad, son?

Accountability and evidence is trolling :lol:
Another day another zinger, terrifying.

Evidence?
I'll ask you one question.
Has TLP broken P&B rules by registering an alias account, previously banned for legitimate reasons, in his case homophobia?

If you can't answer no, to the above then why is this ongoing?

13 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Evidence?
I'll ask you one question.
Has TLP broken P&B rules by registering an alias account, previously banned for legitimate reasons, in his case homophobia?

If you can't answer no, to the above then why is this ongoing?

Again, that's not why he was banned as far as I can tell.

If you can't provide evidence or take accountability for your own claims, why is this still ongoing? Why should anyone believe such evidence-less claims when the racism claims are evidently nonsense?

Again, that's not why he was banned as far as I can tell.
If you can't provide evidence or take accountability for your own claims, why is this still ongoing? Why should anyone believe such evidence-less claims when the racism claims are evidently nonsense?

Your racist & homophobic "brother in arms" has been banned[emoji38],
Get over it, or are you going to snowflake the entire forum by white knighting an obvious homophobe?

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

Your racist & homophobic "brother in arms" has been bannedemoji38.png,
Get over it, or are you going to snowflake the entire forum by white knighting an obvious homophobe?

When everything is homophobic and racist, nothing is homophobic and racist.

Why do you so hate the concept of ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat? Google image search 'mob justice' with safe search off, have a nice cuppa, and come back with a clear head, thanks.

Archived