Raith Rovers vs. Alloa Athletic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaughan's ability to turn a player gives us more of a threat from midfield. 

I can see his goal tally slowing down but Buchanan and Spence's tally improving if Smith keeps Lewis in the middle. 

There were a few occasions yesterday when he maybe should have had a shot at goal rather than passing too. 

I think we'll be fine. 

On 02/12/2017 at 23:34, Raith Against The Machine said:

Leave Super Dario alone. I've convinced myself that he's the solution to all of our problems. And if he's added badge-kissing to his already box-office diving, I'm all for it.

A baby faced guy like him has potential to be a great b*****d. I hope he kicks a ball boy next week, and winches the mascot's mum the week after.

Some player that boy.I  never said he was a donkey at all, not me nope. Must've been somebody else using my account :whistle

Been pleasantly surprised by Watson and Mackay, both have stepped in and done absolutely fine. 

Vaughan absolutely strolled it on Saturday.  Pulled all the strings.  Looks like our missing link in the middle of the park.  No coincidence that the much maligned Buchannan and Spence have started scoring since actually getting some service. 

Archived