Raith Rovers vs. Alloa Athletic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I posted as much in the QP game thread, but in case anyone missed t there - I’d heard from someone at the club that Barry Smith really likes Graeme Smith and that he is likely to remain number one going forward. Lennox isn’t quite fully fit yet but is definitely fit enough to play.

Utter joke if that's the case, and you really do have to question the judgement. G.Smith has made numerous high profile gaffes which have cost us. Can't see the thought process behind that one. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I posted as much in the QP game thread, but in case anyone missed t there - I’d heard from someone at the club that Barry Smith really likes Graeme Smith and that he is likely to remain number one going forward. Lennox isn’t quite fully fit yet but is definitely fit enough to play.

Wow, that's Locke level stupidity. 

Lennox isn’t quite fully fit yet but is definitely fit enough to play.

If Lennox isn't fully fit yet, he should be nowhere near the bench, never mind the starting line-up.

It would be complete stupidity to bring him in against Alloa and for him aggravate the exact same injury that forced him out 3 months ago.

In saying that, we still have a perfectly capable young GK in Rory Brian who is more than able to step in until Lennox is fully fit and it's ridiculous that he hasn't been given his chance this season especially after Smith's antics in Coatbridge.

We were blessed with McGurn for so long..before that we had our fair share of guff. After McGurn as well we’ve only really had Cuthbert who was consistent.

Mind Raul Ojeda? About 5ftfuck all but decent between the sticks. 

Is Lennox any good? I've only seen him play a couple of times. Once for Aberdeen where they got humped by someone, maybe Ross County. Another time where we beat Dunfermline and he had that hamstring injury and couldn't really move.

Australian international with a good pedigree, so he should be excellent, but he's a Locke signing so I'm naturally wary.

12 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Is Lennox any good? I've only seen him play a couple of times. Once for Aberdeen where they got humped by someone, maybe Ross County. Another time where we beat Dunfermline and he had that hamstring injury and couldn't really move.

Australian international with a good pedigree, so he should be excellent, but he's a Locke signing so I'm naturally wary.

He looked brilliant in the short time I seen him, if he hadn't been associated with the Locke era I doubt he'd have been free to rejoined us this season.

1 hour ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Any chance of this game being off? We usually have a midweek visit to Kirkcaldy.

No danger the game will be off. In comparison to the temperature this week tomorrow is border line 'taps aff' weather.

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

An unreliable source on fantalk is suggesting Vaughan and Spence are among the new injuries this week.

Tomorrow will be the day that Osei figures out just what he's supposed to do when he gets on that pitch.

Spence definitely not injured mate...

Archived