Inter league 17/18

eyeswideopen15

What was the Ayrshire select side like?

For their first competitive game together, there was lots of great football on show.

Team seemed to link up well and fought and played well against a side who play regularly together.

Solid defensive performance all round and the keeper made some good saves too.

Can only get better as the time goes on.

• 2 months later...
The Ayrshire squad are playing Hurlford next Tuesday in the memorial cup final that has ran over from last year then they will play Stirling in the Quarters of the inter league on Sunday the 25th.

It hasnt ran over has it? Wasn't last years between hurlford and Shortlees? This year Ayrshire have been asked to step in as hurlford win both the league and the Ayrshire cup ! Although I would have thought the beaten finalists should have been invited to play or even the league runners up. It is meant to be a club v club competition after all although I know this is what normal happens if it's a shared winner

It hasnt ran over has it? Wasn't last years between hurlford and Shortlees? This year Ayrshire have been asked to step in as hurlford win both the league and the Ayrshire cup ! Although I would have thought the beaten finalists should have been invited to play or even the league runners up. It is meant to be a club v club competition after all although I know this is what normal happens if it's a shared winner

You sound like a beaten finalist....

Archived