Dundee United vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange game again, as is the case whenever we play you lot. Don't think there has been too much between the two teams and both sides have had chances but United have been more clinical. First goal was a bit annoying as Higginbotham was fouled before it came across but as soon as Talbot fouled Stanton you knew it was a goal. I think Murdoch would be better off without a wall in those cases tbh, all anyone has to do is chip it over the wall and it's in. No need to put pace or swerve or anything. The second goal is a shambles. Higginbotham sleeping and Wedderburn not nearly strong enough. Disappointed since we've looked ok on the break too. Ref murder as per - it'll be a non contact sport soon enough. Pies decent though although not a patch on a steak bridie.

I read during the week about how Shabba has been telling the team that possession is everything. Well he has a shitload of work to do on the training pitches if that second half is anything to go by.

Horrific defending by Robson for the penalty, but hey, a wins a win, and Fraser was good. 

I really thought we were going to blow that today; decent first half frightening second.

Dunfermilne players are dirty b*****ds and the ref bottled it on a number of occasions.

Some United fans are fucking idiots, booing and shouting at the ref when he awarded a free kick for the pass back.  If you go to games and don’t understand the rules then have the sense to keep quiet.

Worrying that Willo’s injury looks pretty bad.

Anyway we won and the Maureens lost so not a bad day all in all.

Archived