Dundee United vs Dunfermline Athletic

We’ve been very inconsistent recently, so I’m not too confident about nicking anything here, despite Dundee United failing to win at Brechin yesterday.

3-1 home win.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll be a different proposition altogether next week.

Icey Tea game aside, we like Tannadice, and I think we'll be closer to the Falkirk performance than the Brechin one next week.

A lot also depends on the visitors, and I would expect the pairs to put up much more of a fight than Falkirk. 

Would be good if the Arabs try to put yesterday behind us, and turn out in force as well, as we do make a difference to what happens on the park.

#sexyfootballguaranteed

Third league game for Laszlo and a few weeks into the job so we should really start to see what things he has tried to change. Already looks like we are trying to dominate possession in games and use our fullbacks much more often. Wasn't at the Brechin game but the performance against Falkirk was excellent so hopefully we can get another really important result. 

3 hours ago, Valley Par said:

UTD will win this nae problem - we couldnae beat a drum the noo - and the jinx against UTD will continue - easy 0-4 UTD ! 

For some reason your post reminds me of the spoof poem by manager and aspiring poet Jim McLeish when Juanjo was going through a lean spell

Juanjo, Juanjo, Juanjo, Juanjo

He couldn’t hit a coo’s erse wi’ a banjo.

Couldn't think of anything worse. Spending an afternoon watching these two Diddy teams. I trust AJ to get the tactics all wrong and not realise until the 90th minute and then try to make a sub at that point that not only will have no impact but will waste time as well.

Archived