Drumbarton vs Queen of the South

Going to be a hard 2 nd half with a off form Dobbie we have no goals in the team .We have no pace well any pace we have is in the bench what was the point if signing Stirling and Kane on loan if we never play them.

For once i agree with you.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can’t help but feel that the less we see of Stirling, the better he gets in the eyes of our fans. A bit like Tapping when he was out injured.

Stirling deserves a chance, but that is due to the fact that those who are getting a game in front of him are hardly setting the heather on fire. We’re not leaving some sort of superstar kicking his heels on the bench.

I agree with that too but surely after the last 4 performances and by all accounts the first half tonight the team could/should have been freshened up more.

11 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Strange one. We strolled the first half, but never really looked at it in the second half.

Cannot believe Hutton was robbed of the Man of the Match.

I didn't think you strolled the whole first half, the first 20/25 you bossed but fell out of it from then on. Had some good chances in the second half though. Alan Martin cemented to his line as per usual for the whole game. Draw probably a fair result. 

A good point but again I can't help but feel disappointed with not holding on for a win. f**k knows what happened for the 2nd Queens goal.

I thought the pen looked soft but I was miles away, I also thought Roys disallowed goal looked harsh but again it was hard to tell.

Hutton, Wardrope and Carswell were probably our best performers. I was also fairly impressed with Morrison when he came on and I'm delighted to see him grab a goal. He's really starting to put himself about more. Unfortunately Froxy still looks gubbed and big Nade looks miles off the pace.

Archived